01. Upper Moon Demons

A/N: Decided to proceed with this request first from JessicaMGarcia4! I hope you'll enjoy this to the fullest as well!

Kibutsuji Muzan smiled as he watched the way this particular demon was handling the demon slayers. He was curious as it seems he had been sensing great power coming from this female demon herself and decided to have a look at what capabilities she had possessed.

Yet, what intrigued him was the way she looked as well.

He didn't remember turning this particular woman into a demon. But it seems that he had, yet she looked entirely human. The only thing that stood out to her was her sharp nails, along with her gradient dark blue ocean eyes.

He watched with amusement glistening in his eyes as this demon managed to kill off a horde of demon slayers who had been after her for quite some time. He knew because he saw it through her own pair of eyes.

Yet, the show she displayed for him was marvelous.

The blood splattering show before him, made him decide that she was far more capable of being an Upper Moon Demon, instead of one who didn't have a single label. As soon as she was done devouring those poor demon slayers who believed they had a chance against her, he stood out in full view right behind her.

She immediately turned once she cleaned the mess up, and soon a smile plastered on her face as she realized who it was. It had been a long time since she saw him, and she soon took a step forward, kneeling before her Master.

"I see that you've grown quite well, haven't you? [name]," he spoke out, and [name] kept quiet as she lowered her head, yet Muzan chuckled as he could hear her thoughts clearly.

"You deserve a lot more credit, since you've reached the requirement of being an Upper Moon, and have displayed such a beautiful blood splatter right before me, it is time. Allow me, to give you the position of the Upper Moon Five," and [name] then looked up slowly, and proceeded to speak.

"I thank you for the opportunity, Master. I will not disappoint you," she whispered out as Muzan touched her face, and he noticed how human she looked. Yet, the process began, and he was surprised for she didn't scream in pain.

She was surprisingly quiet.

Reminded him so much of a particular Upper Moon One he has under his wing.

"There, your eyes are more beautiful now," and [name] smiled in response as her gradient dark blue ocean eyes now reflected the kanji for Upper Moon Five was etched into them.

.

.

Kokushibo was seen alone in the room for he was the first Upper Moon Demon to have reached the Infinity Fortress after being summoned by none other than Kibutsuji Muzan. He could hear Doma's voice through the thin walls as the Upper Moon Two was busy irritating the Upper Moon Three, Akaza, as usual.

Sometimes Kokushibo wondered why was this always happening often. Not that he really bothered about it as long as he fulfilled his duty, but hearing the Upper Moon Two, Doma's voice constantly ringing in his head, was annoying him slightly.

Kokushibo then stood up and held placed his hand, resting upon the blade he owned ever since 400 years ago. He then walked out from the room he was in and instantly did Doma shut his mouth when he spots the Upper Moon One, after claiming that Kokushibo was late.

 As soon as all Upper Moon Demons were gathered and knelt on the ground, Kibutsuji Muzan soon appeared, and that's when they noticed their Master was in a rather splendid mood. Kokushibo then raised his head slightly and looked at the new demon that was by their Master's side.