iii. fn-2187

No ones POV

No ones POV

Star Killer base
Present time

Addilyn wakes up in a cell, on a chair with restraints around her wrist and ankles, alone. She felt very lightheaded. "Poe..?" Once she noticed she was alone, she screamed, "POE?! HELP, SOMEONE HELP!" She didn't know what to do. If she knew the first order was gonna be on Jakku, she would of brought her saber. But she didn't. It felt like hours, until someone up.
She looked to see her brother Ben, now known as, Kylo Ren. He sat in front of her. "Sister." He said. Addilyn didn't respond. She didn't want to talk to him, not now, not ever. "Cat got your tounge?" Addy looked up at his mask, was she going to respond? Nope, she just rolled her eyes. "We know where the droid is, and we're going to get the map. Then, I will kill Luke." He told her, very serious. "You wouldn't dare! He knows who you are, just a scared boy in a mask." She finally said to him. Kylo clenched his fist and left the room.
Hours later, she heard footsteps walking towards the cell. Addilyn assumed it was Ren. "Ren wants the prisoners." The voice said. 'Must be a storm trooper' She thought. The trooper released her restraints and looked at her for a moment. (THERE HE IS EVERYONE, OUR MANZ FINN) Addilyn looked at his confused. Then he gets her up and they walk to another cell. She looked into see Poe and smiled, glad that he was alright. Once the trooper got Poe, they walked for a minute and then the trooper turned them into a small space no one would see. He took of his helmet. "I'm here help you escape, can you fly a Tie Fighter?!" He asked frantically. "Are you with the Resistance?" Poe asked. "No i'm helping you escape can you fly a Tie Fighter?" He repeated. "I can fly anything." Poe responded, very confident.

Addilyns POV
Star killer base
Same time

Poe, the stormtrooper we still don't know the name of, and I walk down many confusing halls. "Be calm, be calm, be cal-" The Trooper said. "We are calm." Poe cut him off. "I was talking to myself." He responded. I couldn't help but chuckle a bit. We reached the main hangar. We waited until the group of troopers pass and ran towards a Tie. Poe got in the captains seat and me and the Trooper squished into the Gunners seat. He took off his helmet and put it aside. He was pretty cute.. Poe tried flying off but a cord was attached to it. "I can fix it!" Poe said. "Can you guys shoot back?!" I grabbed the thing and started shooting back. "How do you do that?" The trooper asked. "You shoot blasters?" He nodded. "Same thing, this is to aim and this is to fire." He took it and started shooting at the troopers. Once he shot some, his face lit up like a kid on Christmas.
Poe finally got the cord up attached and started flying off. "What's your name?" He asked the trooper. "FN-2187." He replied. "F- what?" Poe asked very confused. "Only name they ever gave me." "Well FN huh? Finn, imma call you Finn." Poe told him. "Finn.. yeah I like that!" Finn was pretty happy to have a name. "Okay guys, we need to take out as many cannons as possible before we leave." Poe told us both. Me and Finn nod even though Poe can't see us and begin to shoot cannons. We take a few out then, Ties start popping up. "And here's the parade." Poe said. Me and Finn shoot the Ties and shoot the last cannon. "WHOO DID YOU SEE THAT! DID YOU SEE THAT?!" Finn said very loud and enthusiastic. "I saw that! Alright heading to Jakku." Finn looked very confused at what Poe said. "Back to Jakku? No we need to get out of this system before the First Order kills us!" Finn said. "No I have to get my droid, he's holding a map to Luke Skywalker." Finn three his hands up. "Oh you've got to be kidding me!"
Boom! Our tie gets hit. We start spinning towards a planet, I believe Jakku. Finn grabbed my hand. I blushed a bit but used my free hand to try to stop our ship from crashing. Then next thing I know, I see Darkness.

TYSM FOR READING! I'm sorry it's short but I had no time and really just wanted to get a chapter of Finn in there! Hope you enjoyed 💗