x. gone

The group ran outside of the base, the sight of Tie Fighters, X-Wings, and other ships blasting at each other

  The group ran outside of the base, the sight of Tie Fighters, X-Wings, and other ships blasting at each other. Han stopped, so did the rest of the group. "There in trouble.. We can't leave." He looked back at the other four. "My friends got a bag of explosives." He looked back at the sight of ships blowing up and blasting at each other. "Let's use 'em."

Moments later, Han, Chewie and Addy had some of the explosives while Finn and Rey had the rest. A door opened revealing about 3 stormtroopers at the other end of the hallway. Han and Chewie immediately shot at them. They began shooting back and seeking cover. Han shot down the last one and signalled for Chewie and Addy to follow.

Another door opened on its own. The three looked at it. "Girl knows her stuff." Han chuckled, talking about how Rey got the door opened for them. They ran through the door, revealing a gigantic room with a long bridge down the middle with no railing. The three were on another bridge that was higher than that, that actually had railing.

"We'll set the chargers in every other column." Han told the two. Addy nods and looked out at the bridges as Chewie growled. "You're right. That's a better idea." Addy looked at them. "What's the idea?"

Han didn't answer her. "You take the top." He said and Chewie ran off. Han looked at his daughter. "And we'll take the bottom."

Addy nods and ran off to the bottom with her dad. They began setting dentonator's around the bottom area. They stayed very quiet and were very sneaky.

All of a sudden, when Han and Addy were about to walk out of an area, dozens of stormtroopers filled the area and were standing behind the railing of the bridges.

They looked around one corner and saw a dark figure marching down somewhere. She knew exactly who it was.. And so did Han. She looked at her father. He looked back at her.

The figure, now known as Kylo Ren, marched down the one long bridge that had no railing. Han had a look as he watched him walk down the bridge. Addy held his hand. "We do this together Dad.." Han nods and held her hand. The two walked to the bridge and stood at the opposite end of where Kylo was.

"Ben!" Han spoke loudly, his voice echoing through the room. Addy held her fathers hand tightly. Kylo froze, hearing that name.  He turned around to face the two. Stormtroopers aimed their blasters at them from the other bridges up top. Han and Addy paid no attention to them.

"Han and Addilyn Solo." The deep, robotic voice spoke. "I've been waiting for this day for a long time." He spoke calmly, yet his voice was very deep. Hans breath was heaving, you could see his chest move up and down as he took deep breaths. Addy and Han walked a bit down the bridge, hand in hand as they got closer to Kylo.