(F)Jersey Devil

Warning: rape, non-con

I was almost asleep, at least until there was a creaking noise followed by thumping in my room. I had just been laying in bed for a few hours with my eyes closed willing for sleep, but i was up later than usual because i was procrastinating doing my science projects finishing touches or going to sleep.

I pry my eyes open to see what had caused the noise, only to get scared out of my fucking mind and scoot to the opposite side of my bed. Some random bitch was in my room with the Jersey Devils mask on (pic above) and standing over me with a bag in their hand.

Trough the mask i can see the person's eyes widen at me before a gravelly voice mutters,"well fuck. Guess we'll have to do this the hard way." I pull my blankets closer to me for protection and start to tear up. "W-what do you w-want from me" I wearily mumble, shivering despite how hot I keep my room.

Instead of responding he sets his bag down on my bed and grabs my ankle, causing me to kick him and try to yell but getting muffled by his hand rather quickly. We struggle for a few moments until he eventually had me pinned down, his knee's digging into my back painfully.

"Calm the fuck down y/n. Please" the intruder hissed. Thats when i get really scared. "H-how do you know my name?" I tremble. He shuffles through the bag he brought with him and pulled out a ball gag and some rope. "I know a lot about you, like how you're a virgin" he looks down to me,a menacing spark twinkling in his eyes.

"By the way, I'll be taking that now so you can do one of two things. Either you be quiet" he then holds the ball gag up, "or I gag you" the man sighs out. "I-I don't want to have sex I-"

"It doesn't matter what you want, it's happening so deal with it darling" he says harshly,"so do you want to be gaged or..?" A tear slides down my face as i take in a shakey breath. "I-I'll be quiet" I let out a small sob and curl into myself.

"Aww, don't be like that darling you'll feel great soon" the supposed mass murderer murmurs in my ear as he moves me from my fetal position to flat on my back. He quickly discards my clothes as I silently weep.

The intruder wipes my tears away before pulling his mask up slightly to expose a pair of rosey lips accompanied with a silver lip ring. It makes every kiss on my neck have a small cooling sensation every time. A small gasp leaves my lips in between my pitiful cries and sniffles when he bites my neck and sucks harshly.

"See sweetheart, feeling better already" he says in a playful tone. The Devil pulls his mask down then goes to tieing my hands together, him groping my nude body every couple seconds, his hands quickly going to my breasts and women hood.

His hand teases my entrance and I try to be quiet so that the intruder doesn't do something worse to me as silent sobs rack my body every so often. He must of saw me struggling to hold in moans and sobs because he speaks up,"Darling, I meant be quiet about the whole 'rape' thing, not to hold back moans."

Tears still pour down my face but I'm shake less than i was when this whole ordeal started, soft pants leave my lips as the intruders fingers find their way inside of me. He set a quicker pace than i expected causing me to moan out and blush.

"Wanna suck me off darling?" The man asks looking up from my woman hood to make eye contact. "I-I-I don't w-want to s-sir, p-ple-ease don't m-make me" I blubber out to him while trying to pull my sheets over my face for comfort.

"Alright but it'll hurt more, so be ready" the intruder says followed by a sound of metal and fabric shuffling about. I look to see what he was doing and get even more scared at the sight of the intruders member standing tall and it twitching every once in a while, a pink head protruding.