4 | Call Four

❝Jahil admi❞

The message came at 11:30 the next night

The message came at 11:30 the next night. Fania had just taken a shower and was drying her hair while softly rubbing the towel in her locks when her phone pinged. Her eyes slipped to the wall clock before she made her way to the side table and picked up the device.

She left the towel in the same ruffled up condition on her head and opened her Whatsapp.

◼ ◼ ◼

fahad | fania

Missed me?

As if

Still, you didn't block me
(๑ ิټ ิ)

Don't get any wrong ideas
As I said yesterday, I'm curious
So tell me that important info and get this over with

Patience
Why don't we introduce ourselves first?

Sure
You go first

Na na na
You will go first
And then me

Then there's no need for introduction at all

So you don't wanna know from where I got your number?

Fania pursed her lips.

Fine

Now that's more like a good human :D
Your name?

Yasmeen

Fahad's brows crunched up in slight distaste. He was not... expecting a name like that. Don't get him wrong, he didn't have any problem with the name Yasmeen, but it gave him an uneasy feeling like he was talking to his aunt or something.

Wait a second—

What if he is?

But she sounded so young on the phone!

'Some ladies do have a voice which sounds young to the ears despite their age.' A voice reasoned and some colour drained from his face.

Oh shït.

Meanwhile, Fania was biting down on her bottom lip so hard to stop the laugh that she was afraid that it would start bleeding. He had read the message, but didn't reply for five solid minutes. She had a slight idea as to why.