Character Bio

First before we start I would like to give the bio for our characters featured in this tale, this includes their backstory which may spoil stories that happened in their respective shows. Some characters will not be mentioned because of their significant relevants to the plot. Also there will be some abilities that the characters can't do in there cannon.

The 4th Doctor:

Characteristics:Name: The DoctorRace: TimelordGender: MaleAge: 756 years oldAbilities: The Doctor has many abilities but his most recognisable is his power to regenerate

Characteristics:
Name: The Doctor
Race: Timelord
Gender: Male
Age: 756 years old
Abilities: The Doctor has many abilities but his most recognisable is his power to regenerate. Regeneration happens when the doctor gets wounded pretty bad and his body repairs itself at the cost of him changing his appearance. The Doctor can also heal himself during the first 15 hours of his regeneration. He also has an advance eye to hand coordination along with advance observational skills. He is also able to compress information and is able to read a full book just by flicking the pages of the book with one single action. He has the ability to sense any fixpoints in time, fixpoints in time are events that happen for a reason and cannot be changed. He is capable of doing a style of hand-to-hand combat known as Venusian Aikido. He is also has a knack of survival, he has the ability to survive certain amounts of radiation although high amounts of radiation can cause the doctor to regenerate. He is also capable of surving a long period time without oxygen and is able to survive some falls that can shatter the bones of a human. He also can survive extremely low temperatures and electrical shocks that are fatal to humans and has superior hearing able to hear almost anything. He is also is resilient too high frequencies of sound. He is also able to identify and object based on taste, can also identify the origin of the object and is capable of identifying a time period. He can psychically communicate with other beings and even read memories, give memories and erase memories. He also has the odd skills of understanding the languages of babies and cats, and is able to find another timelord through smell.

Weapons: Sonic Screwdriver

Appearance:
Clothing: The doctor wears a brown fadora and chestnut frock coat. Underneath the coat he wears a plain white shirt along with a checkered waist coat, and a red necktie or a red ascot crovat. He also wears gray trousers/pants and brown shoes. Lastly he wears a long multicolored scarf.

Biography:
The Doctor is a Timelord a race of human like aliens who watch over time but never interfere with events or people. The Timelords live on a planet known as Gallifrey a planet with beautiful red skies and a city so ancient and full of timelord history. During the early years of his life not is much known about how he lived but we do know he had a friend growing up, but soon this friend became one of the doctor's greatest rivals known simply as the master. Both the doctor and the master were sent to the academy where children of gallifrey become timelord. Eventually the doctor graduate from the academy and was one of the most promising timelord that the academy has ever produced. Not much is known of the doctor's years after the academy but we do know that he got married and had children and eventually he bacame a grandfather. But the doctor now old and had the fashion sense of a gentlemen of the victorian era had something on his mind after graduating from the academy, that being why those "good triumph over evil when evil is more stronger". So he placed this matter into his own hands, he decided to run away from his home planet and to find the answer he was looking for. He stole a type forty time capsole aka the tardis and ran away from gallifrey, he also brought along one of his grandchildren a girl by the name of Susan. As the years go by the doctor began to get weaker and weaker until finally he regenerated into a new man, this new man was impish but hides the fact that he was a genius behind a clownish persona. Eventually he was caught by his people and sent to exile on earth and was forced to regenerate. His third body was old but not as old as his first, this body was more action and flamboyant than his previous two incarnation he worked with a military group known as U.N.I.T a force that combat any alien activity on earth. But eventually during a recent adventure the doctor got poisoned by radiation and was dying but he regenerated to his fourth incartion. This incarnation was more clownish than his second incarnation he embraced the fact he was an alien. The fourth incarnation always loved sweets and loved to interact with people in his own zany way. Always smiling at the face of danger making his enemies underestimate him.

K9 Mk2:

Characteristics:Name: K9 Mk2Race: Robotic DogGender: MaleAge: 23 years old in dog yearsAbilities: K9 is robot dog so naturally he has skills that are useful for the doctor

Characteristics:
Name: K9 Mk2
Race: Robotic Dog
Gender: Male
Age: 23 years old in dog years
Abilities: K9 is robot dog so naturally he has skills that are useful for the doctor. First he is able to to sense anything present through his antennas. He is able to examine dna samples and can store large amounts of data. He is resistant to any kind of radiation but is unable to handle rough terrain or water. K9 also has a laser blaster located where his nose should be, capable of hitting targets without missing. He has the brain power of a super computer able of solving any equation. He is able to project holographic images and can see in the dark using his night vision mode.

Appearance:
Clothing: K9 wears a collar that has pattern similar to the fourth doctor's scarf.

Biohraphy:
K9 was made by the doctor after the first K9 was given to one of the doctors companions as a means to remember him by. The first K9 was built by scientist in the year 5000, he wanted to bring his dog with him away from earth but certain limitaions hindered him from bringing his dog so he built K9. When he wanted to go back to earth the same limitations hindered him from bringing K9 back to earth so he gave K9 to the doctor.