Chapter Five

"Lay Lay, Day Day, Tish, Jordan, who else V?" Samantha, also known as Super head to all the guys in my school, informed.

As I quickly wrote down all the names, Wisdom was next to me with her feet kicked up on the desk, eating some hot fries. Wisdom often skipped going to her school, which was in Mount Vernon, to spend time with me during school hours.

None of the teachers cared, and some probably didn't even notice someone else was in their class. Her parents didn't care either, she still managed to have a 3.0 gpa, and that was good enough.

"I think that's it," her friend popped her gum and patted her head.

"That's all we can remember. Why? You trying to play Super bitch?" Samantha questioned now wondering why I was asking and writing it down.

I was trying to get information on who was at the party, that most likely went to the block. I knew for sure LayLay and DayDay were there, because out of all the faces from the window I could see them.

"I am super bitch, just like you're super head," I winked walking away.

"AH bitch she got you there," her friend laughed in her face, as Wisdom and I chuckled going around.

"Why you asking, you the feds?"

"Everybody and they mom's was out there. Ion' know."

Only some people were compliant, and most people didn't like me just because I was quiet, and known as arrogant. People thought I was only talking to them because I wanted to snitch them out. Part of that was true, I didn't want anything with these people except for who killed my brother.

"Have you talked to Delilah?" Wisdom questioned speaking about Star's on and off piece.

I shook my head side to side indicating a no. I didn't speak to her since the funeral, and I knew that was selfish. She was going through pain to, but I guess I was focusing on my pain. Besides we spoke a little when he was alive, but we weren't best friends so I didn't want to be fake.

"I'm going to reach out." The bell rung, following were the loud announcements that reminded students of detention, and of the clubs that met today.

"You got work today?"

"No. I'm off for the rest of the week," I stated as we walked to my locker so I can empty my bag with the books I didn't have homework in. My phone buzzed while I grabbed it from my back pocket.

Ricch: wyd later @7?

Ricch: My peoples doing a chill get together at my crib. You can come thru.

Biting my lip I tried to hide the smile that was appearing on my face, but I couldn't.

"You must be texting Ricch," Wisdom poked my dimple with her acrylic nail as I shooed her away from my face. "Yea." I smirked.

"He asked me if I want to come to a get together at his house." His trip to California cut short and I was grateful for that. I knew he had multiple homes everywhere, but it seemed like since the summer he would stay over here.

"Say if you want me to come..."

"But he asked me to come, so that mean he wants me to come doesn't it?" I twisted my face at Wisdom as she shook her head violently.

"No you got to ask, to make sure they want you to come for real. Make it seem like you only want to go if he asking multiple times. All girls do it, trust me." Nodding my head I trusted her, since she had way more experience when it came to guys.

Sending the text I nervously waited getting my stuff together while Wisdom smacked on her chips.

Ricch: nvm. I hate when girls do that shit. Ion like to repeat myself. I told you about it for a reason. -2:57 p.m