Chapter Ten

"The fact that you came back, just because you missed me, makes me like you a thousand times more." I giggled jumping on him, as he held me by my ass, with my face coddling his neck. Days had passed and I was bored out of my mind without him.

"Give me my kiss." I pouted looking down at his face, as he kicked the door closed with his sneaker.

My mom was at work, and my brother was in his room with Melody. Talking his ear off all last night about how I missed him when we were on FaceTime, he expressed he had one off day before he had to go to Huston for his other show.

Jokingly I dared him to come tomorrow and spend a little time with me, I didn't expect him to go on a jet and show up five hours later. I didn't have school because of Columbus Day, so it was going to be his day only.

"I'm sure this is how Tyga got caught up with Kylie young ass. Let me do the right thing, Ry." He licked his lips, and I groaned hopping down.

"How long are you staying?"

"It's nine, I gotta' be back on the jet by eight."

"Okay, that gives us enough time. Come do a face mask with me." I dragged him to the bathroom, making him sit on the toilet while I immediately applied it on his face.

"I'll get you a new wash cloth, after the thirty minutes." I mumbled applying mine on now.

"You know what I noticed about you."

"What?" I stared at him smiling for no reason other than a simple observation.

"When it comes to me you're very open. I'm probably wording this wrong, I'm in no way trying to call you childish. But with me it's like you're, a goofball, and a little happy girl."

"That's because you make me comfortable on a level that I've never been in. It honestly scares me because I've seen in real life and in books how liking someone, and letting them see the real you can hurt you in the long run. I just can't afford to be hurt anymore." I admitted making him stand up and hover over me.

"I know this is a niggas favorite line but I'm not other niggas, and this isn't a book. I'm not in this to hurt you, I like being around you. I want a long lasting friendship, that can hopefully turn into something else in the future."

"But why me? There's a ton of girls with a nice fat ass, big boobs who have their shit all together."

"Because I want you. Once I like someone it's dead for anyone else. Yea, the way I started noticing you was wrong, but you caught my attention and I'll be damned if I give it to someone else or let someone else have yours." He held my chin kissing my forehead.

"Look at you." He turned me to the mirror, with his head on top of my head. "How could I not want you?" He smiled, kissing my neck.

"I'm not even talking about just the physical Ryan. You got a young nigga interested for real. There's nothing to worry about." Lightly biting my neck, a moan escaped my lips as I placed my hands on the sink, poking my ass out.

Pushing his hand back, he sent a hard smack to my butt making me flinch and wince in pain.

"Don't start anything you can't handle. Nine more days."

A loud scream escaped my mouth, I should have just told him I was eighteen already. These were the slowest moving days of my life.

Just because he was here didn't mean he didn't have business calls every twenty minutes from potential features, his label, manager, and so on. His phone had even waken me up from a comfortable nap with him laying on my boobs.