Bonus Chapter (17)

One year later:

"We cute." I posed in the mirror with Christa as we finished off our girls day.

Unfortunately, Wisdom was out of the country with Tariq and Delilah was too busy setting up  clothing website that was going up in a couple of days

Unfortunately, Wisdom was out of the country with Tariq and Delilah was too busy setting up clothing website that was going up in a couple of days.

Christa and I started the day off by going to the spa, and doing a little shopping. I could never find anything I wanted when it wasn't online shopping, so I decided to pick up some things for Dominic that I saw him look at a couple times.

"Girl where else do you want to go, my feet hurt and Ron on his way to pick me up." Christa complained taking little steps in her black block heels. Ron, and Christa started dating three months after she called his ass ugly, and said they didn't have a chance.

It was always the ones that could make you smile that could get inside your heart.

Stopping in my tracks from going in Gucci I turned to her, with a straight face.

"I told you not to wear those damn heels, but you wanted to be cute. Should have wore sandals like I did. I just want to see if they have those Gucci sneakers he was looking at yesterday." I walked in, saying hello to the security officer who greeted me when I walked in.

Once I found the Gucci Sneakers he wanted, Ron pulled up and I said my goodbye's to them both and headed to Roddy's video shoot for his new platinum song on the charts.

Life was going pretty well since the situation with Aiyden. Still only the guys, and I knew and honestly it was better that way. I still talked to Star everyday, and he knew how much I missed him. I even spoke to Rassad from time to time, how could we not form a little bond from that big of a secret.

When it hit me that Aiyden was really dead, and I had been apart of a murder I was having a hard time moving on from it, but after a while it became easy. I felt like in some way he got what he deserved. I did feel bad for inflicting the pain I know onto his family, but he stole my brother, and it was self defense.

The money I was getting paid was more than enough, more than I ever thought I could make at this age and it allowed me to move my mom out the jets. I bought her a new home in Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania somewhere she said she always wanted to move.