Chapter Eleven

3 Days Later:

"Yes, I love this look on you." Delilah walked over to me as I adjusted the orange bathing suit I wore.

She reached back out to tell me the information on the chill shoot, that she had planned to promote her swim suit line. I tried to fix the bathing suit where I liked it, feeling a little uncomfortable.

I've probably went to the pool twice in life, when I was younger wearing a one piece. It was new to me to be fully exposed, especially for a camera to be on me. It was going to take some time for me to get use to.

"Thank you." I mumbled taking my mid length wig out my bag, taking my long curly one off smoothly, not wanting to damage my edges with the Got2B glue on them.

The curly hair brought a lot of sexiness and with the mood I was in right now I wanted to attract the chill vibe we were going with.

"The fact that you're doing a wig change makes me love you so much more." Delilah spoke changing into the bathing suit that matched with mine, but was in white. Laughing at her, I shrugged my shoulders using the hair brush I had, and put a scarf on to lay it down.

"You're comfortable right? I want to make sure because I have a male photographer." Delilah had always tried to look out for me even when we didn't talk as much, but I felt like Star pushed us together. He would talk about her all the time, and he would talk to her about me. It was hard to not form a mini bond and not get to know each other a little from that.

"I don't usually show this much skin, but I'll be fine. I'm just happy you asked me period." I admitted. I was starting to feel like I was going to make a female friend.

"Of course, thank you for even coming. I know you don't like Paris and Jackie like that but I invited my other friend Christa to shoot with us too. But they'll be doing different bathing suits." I nodded sighing because even though I needed to talk to them eventually, I definitely didn't want to act fake through a whole photo shoot with them.

"Okay good." As on cue three women came into the dressing room, and it was of course Jackie, Paris, and who I assumed was Christa.

I never saw her before, but she was beautiful to say the least.

"Hey, baby!" Christa walked right over to Delilah giving her a hug and grabbing a handful of her ass.

I could tell she was the touchy friend that loved you up.

"Hey, how was the commute here?" Delilah questioned as I acted like I wasn't listening taking my scarf off seeing my wig was laid.

"It was alright, but I'm glad you're dad is letting me stay with you for two weeks because I do not feel like going back to Jersey right now." The girl huffed, taking off her jean jacket and putting her bag down.

"Christa, this is my friend and sister in law, Ryan." Delilah introduced making my heart flutter not only because she called me her friend, but because just from that introduction I could tell her heart was still for Star.

"Nice to meet you, any friend of Delilah is a friend of mine. Unless your them," Delilah rolled her eyes to Jackie and Paris who hadn't even said hello to Delilah, or anyone else in the room. They were too focused in their own little conversation.

"Stop it," Delilah whispered. "They mean well." Delilah shrugged fixing her hair.

"Well it's nice to meet you too." I smiled.

"Delilah we going to the store, where can we put our stuff?" Paris questioned as Jackie popped on her gum.

I could see her entering her passcode from the angle she was standing at in the mirror. 1476.