Chapter Seven

"Good pum pum make the balls do a back flip!" Someone yelled from across the gym making a roar of laughter stop P.O Vega and his gang of navy blue officers from talking.

"Enough please! Please this is important." Vega spoke again.

"The next person to interrupt will be getting a detention!" The principal tried to help causing a bunch of groans.

"Like I was saying it is important that as a school, his school, everyone cooperates. We will be questioning a group of students that was seen with him around the time, and who normally on a day to day would speak to him." I froze.

"Just because you are a person of interest it does not make you a suspect. It is important that we start here to get information about his standard life before we advance." They continued rambling on, and I sounded out until I they asked if anyone has any questions.

Wanting to ask the question I wanted to know since I got here, my nerves got the best of me making me put my hand down. "What you want to ask?" Aiyden asked on the top blecheers making me smile, and tell him.

"You!" The cop picked him, being that he was the only one with his hand raised.

"If you want to start with a standard, why are you starting here and not at his family's house."

"We have started with the family.." My face scrunched up, my mom didn't tell me about any questions they had for her.

"We spoke to his grandmother-"

"Nah." Rassad laughed gaining everyone's attention. "The whole hood know she has mental problems. We talking about the family that took him in, the Clarke's." Mumbling started approaching as people shook their head seeing  how uneducated they really were at the basics.

This is what I'm saying how can I count on them to help with my brother, if they didn't know the basic information in the case.

Clearing his throat, Vega asked for everyone to settle down. "This is new information to us, we will look into it." He flipped through files.

"Today will be an off day for all students, once everyone has been spoken to one by one you can go home. Throughout this week, we will be coming in and asking for facts that you know. It shouldn't be that long five to then minutes each person, you should be out normal time." He ended his speech.

I looked at the clock seeing it was 8:32 A.M, and sighed thinking about the long day ahead. "Is anyone in here a Clarke?"

Not putting my hand up, I ignored them figuring they could wait until they called me in. I still needed to talk to the few people on list, and the quicker they called me, the less time I had.

"I am. Me and my sister." I heard Micah's voice to the left of the gym, and I made a mental note to smack the shit out of him later.

Their attention went to the both of us as I stared Micah down, feeling my eye twitch. "We'll talk to you two after we start with the three people we wanted to start with. Aiyden Walkers, Rassad Parker, and Delilah James, please come with us." Getting up slowly, I could see the nervous look on Aiyden and Delilah's face, as Rassad looked unbothered.

The gym got loud again once they went into the other room, and I took the time to slide off my seat walking to DayDay.

"Hey DayDay." I mumbled sitting next to him catching his attention from his phone as he looked up smiling at me.

" I mumbled sitting next to him catching his attention from his phone as he looked up smiling at me