Chapter Nine

"Wait so you're middle name is really Coco😭LMFAOO- 8:13 A.M

I was cracking up laughing as I ate my Frosted Flakes before school.

Yea, I know. I don't know what my mom was thinking. What's yours?

Nevaeh. I hate it🙄 -68:15 A.M

Placing my bowl in the sink, I rushed out the house not wanting to wash it right now heading to school. I had a first period Chemistry test, and I needed all the studying I could get.

I like it, backwards it's heaven- 8:17 A. M

Smiling from the message I waited for the elevator and once it came, I wasted no time getting on.

I'm glad you do, thank you for waking up early to keep me company. I'm on my way to school now, so you can go back to sleep. Text me later, goodnight Coco Puffs😘.-8:17 A.M

Ofc❤️ -8:19 A.M
Putting my phone away I headed to school by foot, not feeling like taking the bus or the train. It wasn't that long of a walk.

I still had Roddy on my mind, and it made me feel good to know that he woke up just to make sure I wasn't lonely getting ready for school.
The time difference from LA and New York, was three hours so it was 6 over there.

I knew from all the shows and back and forth he was doing that he was going to need his rest. It made me feel good to know that he didn't care and still tried to be here.

With all of this I tried to manage to stay focused on school and my plan for the Star case. With the few days he would be gone, that's what I was going to put my mind back on. Right after my Chem test.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈

"The fact that I cant even finish a Chemistry test without being told I have three minutes to finish with fifteen questions left, because you wanted to speak to me again is insanity. I know I failed-"

"We'll talk to your teacher about a retest. Sit down." The cop motioned to the chair and table.

"Did you call my mother and tell her I was down here, I bet you didn't

"Did you call my mother and tell her I was down here, I bet you didn't." I was dragged to the police station, told that I needed to ask a couple of questions.

"Your mother didn't pick up the phone-"

"That doesn't mean you take me anyway. We can sue this station, that would be an unnecessary problem for you."

Taking a deep breath the fat police officer mumbled under his breath before walking out. I assumed he was going to call my mom.

Once the door reopened, I didn't bother turning around again. I was met with Officer Vega who had a smug smile on his face.