Chapter Eight

"Do you think I would look good with bangs?" I questioned Roddy as he walked me into his room. I held my shoes in my hand not wanting to keep them on in his bedroom.

It was out of habit because my mother didn't allow me to wear outside shoes in the house most of the time.

"I think you would look good in anything." He stated passing me a shirt from his dresser. I found myself often questioning him a lot, and I've grown to realize it was because I liked him.

I liked him for real, and not a simple crush, I liked being around him. It just seemed like when I liked someone I talked too much.

"Thank you Dom." I smiled.

"I'm going to take a shower if you want to take one, the guest bathroom is the one you used the last time you came. Make yourself at home." He offered going into his bathroom that was connected to his room.

Heading off, I used the new bar of soap and a new tooth brush that I seen in the cabinets to my advantage. I wasn't sure if I was sleeping in his room, so I went into the living room not wanting to intrude.

"What you watching?" He sat next to me on the couch, laying on my thighs.

"Good Girls."

"Mhm." I could tell he was tired by his short replies, and me playing in his hair wasn't doing him any good.

Once I heard light snores, that's when I knew I had to get him in bed. "D get up." I shook him a little turning the tv off with the remote.

"Hm."

"Come on." I grabbed his hand as we headed back upstairs.

"Where's the guest room, so I know-"

"Stay." His deep voice was so attractive that it took me a few seconds to realize he was dragging me in his room.

Closing the door behind me, I hated sleeping with room doors opened. It made me feel like someone would be standing in the door way watching me.

Climbing on the side of him in the bed, I turned the light off feeling my heartbeat pump against my chest. This was the first time I had ever been in a boy's bed, and I had to stop myself from having a mental orgasm.

"Here." I tried to give him some cover but he ignored me making me put them on top of him.

"Uh uh." He groaned.

"You're going to get cold in the middle of the night." Reaching over, he grabbed me by the sides of my waist sitting me on top of him.

"So keep me warm." I was sure he could feel my heart beating in both places. Getting out of the straddling position, I put my legs down tangling ours, and laid my head on his chest. Snaking his arms around my waist, inches away from my butt, I smiled. He was definitely a baby when he was sleepy, and I loved it.

"Just as a warning sometimes I sleep strip, and sleep talk. Oh, and I'm a drooler." I warned getting a light chuckle from him with his eyes closed. I could tell from how close I was to his face.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘

My fingers flowed as I typed excitedly smelling the fresh air as the window blew a satisfying breeze.

Once I woke up, at nine in the morning seeing Dominic still sleep I didn't want to wake him. I replaced my body with a pillow, and he held it tight. I made sure to get a picture of him sleeping, before I took advantage of his office.