Theories

Todoroki's POV

Time skip to next day after school

"You burned your dorm room?" Mr Aizawa asked when I tried to explain it.

"Yes sir, I had Uhm... I just burst into flames," I said.

"What were you just about to say?"

"When?"

"You said, 'I had-' and then you stopped,"

"Well, I had a bad dream and I guess I got...upset,"

"You- because of a dream?"

"Yes, also-"

"What was the dream about?"

"Yaoyorozu had been captured by Shigaraki. He was threatening to kill her if I dared to move. I didn't move, but he killed her anyway,"

"Do you and Yaoyorozu have a close relationship?"

I felt myself blushing and quickly said, "I guess you could say that,"

"Ok. What were you going to say before?"

"I've also been getting these headaches and they started when this girl bumped into me,"

"Did you have any bad dreams before this girl ran into you?"

"No sir,"

"Alright. What did the girl look like?"

"She was shorter than me, she had purple hair, and she had galaxy-looking eyes,"

"Ok. I'll talk to some of the other teachers about it. Go to Recovery Girl's office to see if she can help you with the headaches,"

"Yes, sir,"

I walked out of the teacher's lounge and headed towards Recovery Girl's office. When I got there, I found that she wasn't in her office. There was that same girl there, though.

"Oh, hi again! How can I help you?" she asked.

I noticed she was wearing a nurse's outfit.

"Are you helping Recovery Girl?" I asked her.

"Yep! She's mentoring me to be a nurse!" she answered.

"Ok. Lately, I've been having headaches and I can't get them to go away," I explained to her, "Do you have anything that could help me?"

"I sure do!" she said rummaging through a cabinet.

"Do you know where Recovery Girl is?" I asked her.

"Oh, she let me take over for a little bit," the girl explained while taking a bottle from the shelf.

I went to grab it from her but she pulled it away.

"Ah, ah, ah! I gotta tell you how to take 'em!" she giggled, "Only take one at a time. It might not help immediately, but it'll do its job,"

"Ok," I said.

She handed me the bottle. On it in big bold letters it read:

ONE PILL AS NEEDED!!!

Kind of intense. I walked back to the dorms. While I was walking I wondered if I could trust that girl. She seemed pretty nice. I thought I could trust her. When I got back to the dorms I put my stuff in my room and then went out to the common area.

"Todoroki!" Midoriya said rushing up to me, "I need to show you something!"

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Come to my room," he said.

(No dirty things occur don't worry UwU)

I followed him into his room where he led me to his computer. 

"Well?" I asked him.

"I was doing some research on your family. Apparently, you had an older brother named Touya?"

Flashbacks played in my mind from when Touya was around. He had always been so nice, but he hated my father.

"Yes," I said, "He disappeared a long time ago. What does he have to do with this?"

"So, you know the villain Dabi?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"I noticed during the summer camp battle that he called you by your full name and he didn't seem interested with the rest of us,"

"So? A lot of people know my full name,"

"Well, he said, 'Should I say nice to meet you?' like he had known you before,"

That was true.

"What are you getting at?" I asked him.

"I think he's Touya. Your brother,"

"Wait. What?" I asked dumbfounded.

Even if he had known my full name and he had acted like he had known me that didn't mean anything.

"I found this editing app, and look," He showed me a picture of Dabi and a picture of Touya.

The picture of Touya looked like it had been taken when he was about 14. The picture of Dabi looked like he was about 20.

"Look at the similarities," Midoriya said, "Same hair shape. The face structure is the same too. And if you edit the picture of Dabi..."

He clicked something and the two pictures went together.

(Example)

"They do look pretty similar..." I admitted.

"It could also explain your blue flames," Midoriya said.

"Midoriya, what do you mean?" I said and he looked up.

"I think that you could use blue flames if you wanted to," he said, "Were you training when this happened?"

"No, flames just appeared," I explained.

"I see," Midoriya mumbled.

"I'm still not convinced that Dabi is Touya, though," I told him.

"I just wanted to let you know about some thoughts I had about it," Midoriya said.

"Thank you," I told him.

I suddenly got another headache. I quickly excused myself and headed to my room. I got the pills the girl had given me and took one. I waited a couple of minutes, but the pain didn't get better.

Maybe one more...

I took a second pill, and this one helped immediately. The headache was still there, but it wasn't as bad. I went back to the kitchen to make myself dinner. I wasn't that hungry so I just got a bowl of cereal.

"What did Midoriya need?" Kirishima asked.

"He...he just had to show me something," I answered.