Emergency

That's my own drawing up there lol. It's supposed to be Yaoyorozu but...it's so bad I'm sorry. *pained squeal*

Todoroki's POV

Time skip 3 hour

I was back in my room when the headache started to get worse.

I picked up the bottle of pills. I could see the warning label telling me not to take more than one. I was past that time now. Should I take another one, though? Was it really worth it? 

My headache responded by growing in pain until I almost blacked out.

I weakly opened the bottle.

I couldn't see how many pills I had put in my hand because of the black dots dancing in front of my eyes.

I took the pills.

My headache was gone. I couldn't feel it anymore. 

I couldn't feel anything else either.

My knees gave out and I tried to grab onto my dresser for support. I ended up knocking it over though. I fell to the ground, the bottle of pills spilling as I dropped it. The dresser must have been pretty loud because Sero came and knocked on my door.

"Todoroki! What're you doing in there?" he asked in annoyance.

I tried to get up but I couldn't. I tried to yell that I was ok, but I couldn't do that either.

I was completely paralyzed.

"What's going on? I heard a crash," I heard Iida say.

"The door is locked, ribbit," I heard Asui say trying the door handle.

"Alright, what the hell are you doing Icy-Hot?!?" I heard Bakugou yell.

"Bakugou you shouldn't shout-"

I heard an explosion. Bakugou had probably blown the door open.

I heard Yaoyorozu gasp. Her face appeared over me in a couple of seconds.

"Oh my God..." She said tears welling in her eyes, "Todoroki can you hear me?"

I tried to tell you I was ok, but again, my body wouldn't move. Yaoyorozu put her fingers on my neck to check for my pulse.

"H-his heart rate is slow, but he's alive," she said, "We need to get him to the hospital immediately,"

Tokoyami called 119 (911 in Japan).

"Look at this," I heard Bakugou say.

"Did he overdose?" Uraraka asked.

They had seen the pills.

"That's what it looks like," Midoriya said.

"How many pills used to be in the jar?" Ashido asked.

"It says on the label 25," Iida said.

"Looks like there are only 17 left..." Kaminari murmured.

"These pills have succinylcholine in them!" Iida gasped.

"That can cause paralysis," Yaoyorozu muttered.

The paramedics arrived and took me out of the dorms on a stretcher.

"Let me come with him into the ambulance," Yaoyorozu pleaded, "I'm his girlfriend,"

They reluctantly agreed.

I felt myself losing consciousness on the way to the hospital. They had probably given me an IV.
I could feel Yaoyorozu gently stroking my hand.