What happened?

Tsuyu's POV cuz I love my frog gurl UwU

Hospital

After about ten minutes of waiting, Yaoyorozu finally opened her eyes.

"Yaomomo, are you ok?" Ashido asked.

"Yeah but-" Yaoyorozu started

"We were so worried, ribbit!" I said bursting out into tears.

"Where's Todoroki?" she yelled angrily.

We all looked at the ground. She didn't know.

"I-is he at the hospital?" she asked.

Uraraka stepped forward and said, "He...he got uhm...t-the villains. T-they took him with them,"

"No," she breathed tearing up, "I failed to protect him. This is all my fault!"

She started crying uncontrollably. We all gave her a big hug, but she was shaking and sobbing. I wanted to do something to cheer her up, but I couldn't.

"The doctor said that you could be discharged today at 3:00," Hagakure said changing the subject.

"O-ok," Yaoyorozu said shakily.

"Do you want anything? Like water or a snack?" Uraraka asked.

"Just water please," she answered.

"I'll get it," I said.

I turned and walked out of the door. I hoped she would be ok after a little while. We were all sad that Todoroki had been captured. I went to the vending machine that was a little down the hall. I got water for Yaoyorozu.

"As-Tsuyu! Hey!" I heard Midoriya call my name.

"Oh hey Midoriya," I said.

"Uraraka texted us that Yaoyorozu had woken up, so we all came," Midoriya explained.

"She's not taking the news very well, ribbit," I told him, picking up the water.

"I expected that much," Kirishima said walking up to us, "I don't think we should see her just yet,"

"Yeah," Kaminari agreed.

Yaoyorozu's POV

He was captured. This was all my fault. I didn't deserve to be called a hero. I was a disgrace to my family name. I couldn't save anyone. I was a failure.

Just before I was discharged, the police came and asked me questions about what had happened. I explained to them that the villain had busted open the rear doors of the ambulance, threatened to set it on fire, and then threw me out the back. The police told me that some civilians had seen me on the road and immediately brought me to the hospital. I wondered who that had been. My friends tried to cheer me up, but they had no luck. I just wanted to be alone for the time being.

Time skip 1 week

Why did people keep feeling bad for me? I was over Todoroki, yet people still treated me like I was fragile. For goodness sakes, I wasn't some dainty princess who couldn't handle one thing happening! I trained harder and longer than before. I wanted to be ready if more villains attacked. Especially if Todoroki had joined them. At that moment in the ambulance, I had been too scared to do anything. I wouldn't let fear control me any longer.

"You're being way too loud when you're training at night!" Bakugou complained one day at the dorms.

"Are you trying to tell me not to train?" I asked.

"Will it do you any good? You won't make the big leagues anyway," he retorted.

"Picking a fight?" I asked, walking over to him with my hands on my hips (like the queen she is).

"I might be," Bakugou said standing up to face me.

Mina and Kirishima pulled us apart while we were growling at each other.

"Everyone needs to chill!" Kirishima said.

"Tell that to him!" I yelled while Bakugou shouted, "Tell that to her!"

Mina dragged me away back to the couch.

"Yaomomo, you haven't been yourself lately," Mina told me.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"You don't have any downtime and you're acting...well...like Bakugou!" Hagakure whined.

"How dare you compare me to that wannabe?!?" I asked infuriated.

"I heard that!" Bakugou yelled from across the room.

"Good!" I yelled back.

"See? That's exactly what I'm talking about!" Uraraka said flustered.

"I'm gonna go study," I muttered walking away.

"Momo, wait-"

I heard my friends calling for me. I didn't go back. I went to my room and sat down on my bed. I opened my math binder to study for the test we had coming up (I'm 97% certain you can study for math tests).

I have a joke about Tsuyu to lighten the mood.

Why did the frog girl become a lawyer?

Because she wanted to Tsuyu.

Get it? 'Sue you'? 'Tsuyu?'

I died when I found this.

I'm sorry I'm terrible.