No pain left

Todoroki's POV

Back 1 week

Shigaraki came into the room with a gun. Was he going to put me out of my misery? No, he wouldn't be that nice.

"I'm sure you're aware that when Mirio Togata got shot with one of Shie Hassaikai's bullets he was unable to use his quirk. In this gun, I have one of those bullets. It's been modified, though. We can return your quirk to you when we choose. Until that time, you will be quirkless,"

I said nothing. I just stared at him with loathing. Shigaraki raised the gun and cocked it. I closed my eyes and waited to feel great pain.

I heard the gunshot.

I only felt a sting in my arm. I opened my eyes and saw the spot on my arm where I'd been shot.

So now...

I was quirkless.

As Shigaraki left the room he said, "When you decide you behave, you may have your quirk back,"

"Then I guess I will be quirkless forever," I told him.

Shigaraki left and slammed the heavy door behind him. I was left in darkness with nothing but my thoughts.

Time Skip ??? days

Was it day? Was it night? I didn't know. I longed for food and water, but I hadn't been given anything. There was no sound or light. I could hear nothing of the villains' conversations from behind the door. What time was it? What day was it? Again, I didn't have the answers. It almost drove me insane. I kept my head, though. I wouldn't sink into madness like they wanted me to. Suddenly the door opened and a harsh light flooded the room. I flinched from the glare. I squinted my eyes, but I was unable to see anything clearly.

"Where should we begin?" Shigaraki asked.

"Start by killing yourself," I growled.

My voice was raspy after not having water. I felt a pain in my arm and touched it. I felt hot, sticky blood.

"Is that the best you can do?" I taunted.

I could finally open my eyes all the way. I realized the room I was in was a basement. Toga was standing next to Shigaraki with a bloodied knife in her hand.

"We can do much worse than that," Shigaraki sneered.

I spread my arms open.

"Show me," I laughed.

Shigaraki said something along the lines of "Cut him up" to Toga and then left. She skipped over to where I was chained.

"We're gonna have so much fun together!" she squealed.

The next half hour was full of blood. First, my arms. Then, my legs. She cut almost everywhere on my body. At one point I passed out from the pain. Just as I felt like I was on death's door, I heard someone run into the room.

"Get away from him!" someone yelled.

Was that an angel? (our boi Shoto be a bit drunk over here)

"We were just having fun!" Toga giggled, "Right?"

I groaned in agony as a response.

"Oh my gosh, Shoto!" the boy yelled, "Toga, be helpful for once in your life and get Hayami! Tell her to bring her supplies with her!"

"Fine," Toga mumbled.

I felt someone lift my head. I opened my eyes to see a blurry figure above me.