Surrender

Todoroki's POV

"I can't take this anymore!" Yaoyorozu shouted pounding on my chest with her fists, "You're unbearable like this!"

Instead of seeing Momo in front of me instead, I saw the frightened face of my mother. She had called my left side unbearable. She had wanted me to become a hero. I couldn't just forget that. I looked at Yaoyorozu with tears in my eyes. I had missed her so much. How could I have let Touya corrupt me like that?

"I...I give up," I said dropping to my knees.

"You what?" Kirishima asked surprised.

"I yield. Just arrest me already," I told them.

Momo made handcuffs and put them on me. She checked my pockets to see if I had anything on me. She pulled something out of my back pocket. It was the picture of her and me.

"After all this time..." she murmured, eyes widening.

She quickly shoved the picture back in my pocket. My friends ended up finding Endeavor first. I couldn't bring myself to look at him. I was too ashamed. Miruko hadn't been able to find Touya, so at least he was safe. As the police were arriving, Yaoyorozu gave me a peck on the cheek and said, "I'll save you." I gave her a curious look as I was put into a police car. The drive to the station was silent. When we arrived, I was taken into an interrogation room and asked questions.

"Full name,"

"Todoroki, Shoto,"

"Age,"

"16,"

"Occupation,"

"Former UA student. Member of the League of Villains,"

"Ok, Shoto. Were you involved in the attacks on heroes in the past couple of months?"

"Yes,"

"Explain why you did this and if you were working solo or with someone,"

"Dabi altered my thinking with his own twisted version of the Hero Killer Stain's ideas. He somehow convinced me that all heroes were bad and should be purged. Dabi and I worked together to kill those heroes. In all, I ended up murdering about 14 individuals.  I do regret what I have done and I'm prepared to face the consequences,"

"Going back to the villain Dabi, did he reveal any personal information to you?"

"Yes. He is my brother Touya Todoroki,"

"Are you sure of this?"

"That's just what he told me. He mentioned things only my family would know, also,"

The interrogator stood up.

"Thank you for your cooperation. Your trial will be held on the 28th of this month. That is where you will be sentenced,"

"Yes, sir,"

I was taken out of the room and was lead to a changing room. Of course.

After I was changed, I slipped the picture of Yaoyorozu back in my pocket. I was then lead down a hallway of prisoners.

"Ain'tcha Endeavor's son?" one asked.

"Rotten scum!" another yelled, spitting on my face.

After walking for a little bit I was lead to a room with no windows and one heavy door. It reminded me of the room the villains' had me in. I was told I had a cellmate, but they were at some inmate activity or something. I was also told that if I had any visitors I would be informed. 
The door shut behind me with a slam. I sat down on the bunk bed in the room. This is what Mom must feel like. Trapped. After a little while, the cell door opened and a girl came in. Her eyes widened as she saw me.

"Y-you're one of those people who killed all those heroes, right?" she asked.

"Yeah..." I mumbled.

"You must be...Todoroki?" she asked walking over to me.

She sat down in front of me with her legs crisscrossed. She looked like a little kid with her brown hair in pigtails.

"Uh, yeah. Since you know so much about me, what's your name and why are you in here?" I asked her.

"My name's Azumi! I got involved with the League a while ago," she explained, "I gathered info for them,"

"I see," I said.

"I'm glad you're here! I was getting so lonely!" she told me.

"Oh, ok," I mumbled.

Time skip next day

"Can we do anything here?" I asked Azumi, "Like, watch TV or something?"

"We only get the news on that thing," she said gesturing to the TV in the corner.

"We get the news?" I asked getting up and quickly turning on the TV. I turned up the volume.

"-the heroes-in-training who captured the criminal,"

The screen cut to an image of Yaoyorozu, Midoriya, and Kirishima with a reporter.

"Those are your friends, aren't they?" Azumi asked.

"Yeah," I murmured.

"Why do you think your classmate would join the League of Villains?" the reporter asked.

"I don't think it was by his own free will," Midoriya commented, "Personally, I think they did something to mess with his mind,"

"I agree with Deku," Kirishima said, "Knowing the guy, he wouldn't do something like that,"

"What about you Creati?"

"I also agree with what Deku said. When we were fighting Shoto, he didn't seem to be in his right mind. I'm thinking the villains put him through a traumatic experience, and Shoto ended up feeling like the only options were death or submission," Momo concluded.

"There have also been reports that the villain Dabi was Shoto's lost brother Touya. What are your thoughts on this?"

"I had a feeling he was connected to the Todoroki family somehow," Midoriya said.

"Before we go, is there anything else you would like to say on the matter?"

"Uhm, if Shoto is watching this, I want him to know that even though all this has happened, I still love him," Yaoyorozu said smiling.

"Were you two dating?"

"Yeah," Yaoyorozu said sheepishly.

"In other news, the..."

The reporter started talking about another story. At least I knew Yaoyrozu still cared for me. The door to our cell opened and the guard told me I had a visitor. Was it my friends? No, they had just been on the news. Maybe it was Fuyumi and Natsuo. I knew it wouldn't be my dad. He wouldn't want to see his disappointment of a son. When I got to the room, however, he was right there. I sat down and picked up the phone.