Miss me?

Yaoyorozu's POV

Time skip 1 month

That morning I woke up and checked my phone. There had been another attack. This was the fourth time this month. I got ready for school and went to get breakfast.

"Did you hear about the other attack?" Kirishima asked me.

"Yeah," I mumbled getting some toast.

"The heroes were burnt up just like last time," Bakugou said scrolling through his phone.

Some of us thought Todoroki was involved in these attacks. Others thought it was just Dabi. We couldn't agree. I tried not to think about it, but it was so hard not to. I went through the day thinking about Todoroki even though it had been months since he had gone missing.

Nobody had gone into Todoroki's room since the...incident. For some reason, though, tonight I went into his room. The dresser was still on the ground where it had been knocked down. I picked it up and put it back where it was supposed to be. I ended up cleaning the whole room. I turned off the light and laid down in his bed. Did he ever think about me? Maybe if I closed my eyes, he would end up right here next to me. I fell asleep dreaming about Todoroki. My phone rang and it woke me up. The caller ID read 'Unknown'. It was probably a telemarketer, but I answered it anyway.

"Hello?" I groaned.

It was 4:00 in the morning.

"Yaoyorozu, please help me," the person on the other line whispered.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"I-it's Todoroki," they said.

I sat straight up.

"Todoroki?" I breathed.

"Please come get me. I'm in a warehouse somewhere. I don't know where, though," Todoroki murmured, "I love-"

The phone was silent.

"Todoroki? Todoroki!" I screamed.

The phone had hung up.

Had that actually been him?

"Momo! What happened?" Kirishima asked.

"He...I...the phone...just now..."

I burst out crying.

"Yaoyorozu!" Ashido cried hugging me.

Everyone was trying to comfort me.

"Oi!" Bakugou yelled, "Give her some space, damn it!"

Probably the nicest thing he had ever done for me. Everyone backed off and let me breathe. I took a deep breath and explained what had happened.

"M-my phone just rang. Y-you won't believe who it was," I told them, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"He called you?" Tsuyu asked surprised.

"H-he told me he was in a warehouse somewhere," I said.

"There's a place around here with a bunch of abandoned warehouses," Kirishima said, "We just gotta make sure Iida doesn't find out so we can actually go,"

"Too late," Midoriya said looking towards the door.

"You weren't going to tell me?" Iida asked, "I'll inform the teachers immediately!"

"Wait! Iida-!"

He was already gone.

"We can still go," Midoriya said, "But we'll have to be careful,"