Final Goodbye

2 Days later

Yaoyorozu's POV

I woke up and immediately wished I hadn't. Was today it? Was Todoroki going to die? I walked out of my room, phone in hand. Midoriya rushed up to me and hugged me, making me drop my phone.

"Oh, Yaoyorozu" he cried.

He was a mess. I looked around at everyone else and saw that they didn't look much better. It had been like this since the trial. I saw Bakugou sitting by himself near the window and staring at the rain. I walked over to him and hugged him from behind. He tensed up and looked around. When he saw it was me, he relaxed. 

He sighed, "I'm...I'm gonna miss that bastard,"

I giggled a little.

"So will I," I whispered, "So will I,"

I walked over to Uraraka and sat down next to her.

"Hey, girl," I said.

"Hey," she said solemnly.

"Just remember," I told her, putting my arm around her, "We're all in this together. We will get through this,"

I heard my phone ringing. I walked over to it and picked it up. I didn't recognize the number. I sighed and answered it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, Momo. Could you put me on speaker please?"

"T-todoroki?" I asked shakily.

Everyone looked at me.

"Yeah. It's me," he sighed.

"So, this is it?" I asked, my eyes welling with tears.

"Yeah," said softly.

I quickly put him on speaker.

"Hey, guys. I just wanna say thank you for everything you've done for me. There's no way I can repay you for all the kindness you've shown me. Don't be sad that I'm leaving. Be happy that we got to make so many memories together. And Momo. I love you so much. I don't want to leave any of you, but I have to. Become great heroes for me, ok? Bye,"

The phone hung up.

We were all silent for a long time.

Jirou broke the silence, "They...they probably let him have one last phone call,"

Silence.

Kaminari nodded, "Yeah,"

I felt a pain in my heart.

I knew what that meant.

Todoroki...was dead.

Todoroki's POV a couple of minutes earlier

Tears rolled down my face as I hung up the phone. I said goodbye to Azumi, and then I was escorted out of the room. The guard led me to the room where...it would happen. As she was about to do it, I asked the guard to tell my family I loved them. Including my father. She told me she would.

"You ready?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Yes," I said, tears streaming down my face.

In an instant, everything was gone.

In the end, the good guys ended up winning. 

So...happy ending?

What, you're gonna complain?

Good overpowered Evil.

Happy!

(jk i cried so much while writing this T~T)