chapter 7

No one pov

'creakk'

The sound of a door open could be heard and it's reveal the red head male wearing black hoodie with white shirt under it and a black pants. Around his neck is a choker meaning that he's still not claim by any alpha yet. His big red doe eyes look at the wall where the watch is located and he could feel that his heart beat begin to fasten. He's nervous yes because this is his first time ever going to a date with an alpha a strong one at that.

It's also a first time for him that anyone would show any interest in him since the incident, I mean he is known for his knowledge on self-defence and that make people around him scared of him not to mention some human being-that might have a grudge against him- spread some bad rumour about him.

In conclusion because of the stupid rumors not many alpha is interested in him and that actually made him sad a little, because what if one of those alphas who have no interest in him is his mate? Doesn't it mean that he would get rejected by the alpha from the moment they met? That would be a total nightmare for Tanjioru. But now...an alpha just claim that he is his mate and he hope that it's true. It been his dream since little to meet his mate. He heard so many story about mate and he want to experience it too.

With a long sigh tanjirou gather up courage in himself for this date and send a bright smile to his reflection on the mirror. He turn and open the door to his bedroom and dash out still with the smile on his face. He might be nervous but at the same time he is excited!. He race down the stairs and greet his mother whom is currently cooking breakfast.

"Good morning mom!"

As if on cue his little sister nezuko walk down the stairs while rubbing her eyes cutely.

"Morning tanjirou-nii,mom"

She sleepily said and hug his brother back,nuzzling close to it. The mother of the 2 chuckle at the interaction between the 2 and wipe her hands using the apron she currently wearing.

"Good morning tanjirou,nezuko breakfast is ready if you want to eat I'm gonna wake your other siblings up"

With a soft smile on her face,the mother walk out of the kitchen leaving the 2 alone.

"Nezuko let me go so we can eat?"

He said with a smile trying to wiggle his way out of his sister hold. Nezuko pout and tighten her hold making the poor red head male jump at the sudden tighteness.

"Nezuko~"

He whine. The girl giggle and let her brother go with a wide smile on her face. Tanjirou immediately turn around and catch his sister in a hug. Nezuko hugged back and nuzzle close to her brother chest and felt a cold thing hit her cheeks. She blink her eyes twice and push her brother away to look at what her brother is wearing. With one of her eyebrow raise she ask.

"Where are you going tanjirou-nii?"

She asked while eyeing her brother up and down. Her brother already looking so nice as if he would go on a--

"Are you going on a date?!"

Tanjirou could feel his face heat up at the mention of date. His eyes trying to avoid looking at his sister and he meekly nodded his head.

"Really?! Oh my gosh! Who's the lucky guy?!"

She asked while jumping up and down in excitement like a kid who just got a candy. Tanjirou chuckle at this and patted her head trying to calm the excitement in her.

"Ok ok I will tell you so stop jumping!"

He said with a chuckle at the end of the sentence. Nezuko immediately stop and look up to her brother waiting for the name of the lucky guy who got tanjirou interest.

"It...the guy...muzan."

At the mention of his name nezuko growled making tanjirou take a step backwards in surprise.

"Nezuko?"

He called with one of his eyebrow quirk up and his head tilt a little to the side. Suddenly nezuko jumped and catch her brother in a tight hug with her head shake side to side.

"No! You can't go to him!"

"And that's because?"

"You just can't! Why would you go on a date with him in the first place?"

Nezuko asked while tightening her hold on the red head waist making Tanjioru wince a little. He look down to his sister and gently laid his hand on her left cheek.

"It's because.....he claim to be my alpha and I'm his omega"

Tanjirou softly said. Nezuko eyes widen at this and look up to her brother with shock eyes. She know what happen last week before they arrive at the scene her mother tell her when she drag her to the kitchen. This man name muzan just suddenly barge in to their house and demand of some item that their mother have no idea what,he even threaten to kill their little brother!. No way in hell would nezuko let his big brother meet up with that guy. There's no way that man is her brother mate!

"He might be lying! Please don't go...."

Tanjirou eyes soften as he rub his sister soft cheeks.

"he might be right"

Tanjirou said while pushing his sister away from him. He grab ahold of his sister shoulder and look her straight into her eyes.

"And I know he's right"

'I hope..' he thought but deep inside him...for some reason he know that the man didn't lie and what he said is true. He stand up straight and look at the wristwatch on his wrist and widen his eyes in surprise.

"I'm late! Sorry nezuko but bye!"

He shout and dash out to the front door leaving nezuko to her own thought.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.sorry if there's a wrong grammar and I hope you enjoy😊

Any suggestion where the date should take place?