Chapter 12

No one pov

Tanjirou blink his eyes twice at the worker.

"What?"

He asked with his eyes a little widen in Surprise,who would called him? Nezuko? But nezuko also this café worker so she could just enter the staff room. Inosuke? Nah that boy is too strong willed and he sure that right now the mask boy is in the forest doing his routine,what routine? He don't know. Zenitsu? Almost Impossible with how the blond would always whine because of his grandfather training in judo in this kind of time. So who? Nothing came to the red head male. With a sigh the red head male nodded toward the worker with a small smile on his face and thank him after.

He proceed to stand and stretch his sore limbs and moan a little when he heard the satisfied 'pop'. He let out a sigh once again and open the door,the first thing that greet him is a swarm of customer that line Infront of the counter,waiting for their turn to pay.

"Where is the customer?"

Tanjirou asked the worker that called him,the worker point toward the corner of this restaurant where a table with 2 chairs. Tanjirou thank him again once he spotted where the worker point at. There sitting at the table is a man,wearing a black suit with white undershirt and a dark blue tie tying neatly between the collar. Tanjirou tilt his head a little in wonder who the man is,since he can't see the man face cause of the magazine the man currently reading.

He knocked on the table to inform the man that he's there and the man look up,the magazine shut close along the way. Tanjirou eyes widen and a big smile decorated his face,he know so well who those narrow blue eyes belong too.

"Tomioka-san!!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrow red eyes glare at the person Infront of it,hands tighten on the paper it currently holding making it crumple a little.

"What's this?"

The owner to those red eyes asked calmly,venom laid in his voice. Teeth gritted in anger. The person flinch at the sudden question but make no move to answer the question.

"I'm asking you what the f*ck is this?"

The man asked again through gritted teeth,he so want to put a bullet between the person eyes.

"I-it-"

'bang!'

"Another failure.."

The man sigh as he watched the person body fall to the ground with a bullet hole in-between his eyes,blood oozing out of it,pooling around the person head. Soaking his black hair in the process. The man 'tch' and put the gun back to where it place in the first place and push a button on his desk,calling his secretary. A couple of minutes pass and a sound of knocking could be heard. The man mutter a 'come in' with his eyes still glued on the paperwork, signing it. The door creak open and income the secretary with a pad in his hand. The first thing that greet the secretary is a body Infront of his boss desk. He automatically pale at that but compose himself or else he would be next.

"Muzan-sama,you called?"

He asked,gaze on his boss that still signing the mountain of paperwork.

"Did you get the information I asked before?"

Muzan asked, eyes still reading from a line to another line on the paper that's currently in his right hand and a pen on his left hand, twirling.

"Yes muzan-sama, the boy tanjirou is currently working at a cafe name ******* with his little sister and just yesterday I got a report that a man whom almost look like the boy -so we guess it the boy father- walk into their apartment."

The raven 'humm' and put the pen down,eyes narrow dangerously at the secretary.

"Name?"

"Kamado tanjuro"

Muzan turn on his chair to the big glass window behind him and look up to the sky with the fedora cover half of his face.

"Prepare my car and cancel all meeting and activities I have today for the rest of the day. I have somewhere I want to go"

The secretary nodded his head and write it on his pad. After that he pull out his phone to make a call to one of the worker to prepare their boss car.

"The car is ready muzan-sama"

A smirk plastered on the raven handsome face and his eyes narrow with a glint of madness in it.

"Looks like we're gonna meet soon old friend"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.sorry if there's a wrong grammar and I hope you enjoy😊

And I decide to......... continue the story 'Your Fault'!! Since many of you guys said yes! The book is already publish!