Your Fault

No one pov

In a black room is seen a boy with a red unruly hair,have a big doe eyes,wearing a black uniform without his usual . Sitting in a corner of the dark room crying his eyes out. 'How could they...how could they do this to me!' he thought with tears falling from his eyes socket,he hiccup a bit and sniffle. He slow down his breath, trying to calm himself down. But the memory decide to passes by making his eyes welled up with tears again. He felt used,he felt sad,he felt betrayed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been,he don't know how many months since he been locked up here in this dark room. His eyes lose it usual shine,making it dull,his face is emotionless with half lids eyes. He sit there,at the corner of the room with his knees tucked under his chin,arms wrap around his legs as he stared at the floor like it the most interesting thing to do. As if he's having a staring contest with the floor. The room is dark,so dark that you could not see a thing. He don't know what to do,he lose all will to fight. I mean who didn't? When you found out the real reason why they kept him here,become a demon slayer. All of his life since he join the demon slayer had been a lie and what he is....also a lie.

*Creak*

The door creak open but the boy didn't flinch nor did he move,he just stay at his place, still having a staring contest with the floor. There standing at the door is the water pillar,the man he once loved. Giyuu.

"Tanjirou"

The water pillar called,walking inside the room with the door wide open so that the light could shone inside the room. Giyuu crouch down to the boy level,trying to touch him but the boy slap his hands away obviously don't want the man to touch him. He look at giyuu with his dull eyes and straight face for a moment before he continued to stare at the floor. The water pillar sigh.

"Tan-"

"What are you doing here?"

Tanjirou cut him off,eyes still glue on the floor.

"I-"

"What are you doing here with a demon?"

The boy,once again cut him off. Body unmoving,eyes still looking at the floor. But his hands tighten around his legs.

"Are you here to punish me again? It wasn't enough for you to just lock me up here for months?"

The boy mutter,eyes still dull.

"Do you want to see my blood spilled so badly?"

"ENOUGH!"

The water pillar shout,his breath is heavier as he glare at the boy Infront of his,but it being shadow by his bangs. Tanjirou flinch a little at the sudden loud noise but didn't move. He stayed glue at his place,head move up to look at the taller male.

"I'm only stating facts"

The boy mutter and continue to stare at the floor, completely ignored the man beside him. The water pillar sigh as he stood up and turn to walked out of the room. With a glance to the boy he shut the door and lock it up. Once he heard the click, indicating they the door had been lock,tanjirou let his tears out freely once again. His eyes welled up as he son and sob and sob and sob. Alone in the dark room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Should I continue this story?
Yes or no?

It's MuTan

I'm sorry it's not the next chapter😅 but I'm still working on it!(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Edited: I already publish the book!