Chapter 17

No one pov

Tanjirou arrive at their meeting place 10 minutes after running from his house to this elegant looking café. He pant and rest his hand on both his knees as he try to catch his breath up. With a deep breath he look up to the cafe sign and smile before he push the double glass door open. A delicious smell of breads that come out of the oven and cupcakes greet him. He look around to search for a certain alpha and a wide smile made it way to his lips when he saw a familiar body build.

"Muzan-san!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It already evening when they got out of the aquarium, the place they decided to go on this second date. Tanjirou eyes are still sparkle and wide at all the fish he just saw. Since it's a first for him to go to the aquarium it's surprise him. He saw a shark you know?!? A shark!!.

The raven let out a chuckle as he stare at the still stunned red head male, he remember how tanjirou jump back when the shark came close,body trembling. Sometime the red head male would stare at the glass and the big fish it's contain and tell him about his insecurity about the glass. Afraid that it would break and the fish inside will feast on them. But despite all of the red head male worries they enjoy the day.

"So tanjirou,any place you wanted to go to eat dinner?"

The raven asked both hands in his pants pocket. Body leaning in to look at his omega face from behind. Hearing the question from the raven snap tanjirou out of his own world about fish and he turn to look at the raven.

"Ah yes about that. Mother said to eat dinner at our house since she wanted to know you better"

The raven widen his eyes in surprise at that, his omega mother invite him, the man that almost killed her son to have dinner with them? To know him better? Well...he didn't expect that. He actually expect the woman to hate him and being one of the mother inside the drama where she would do everything in her power to stop her son/daughter marrying the person that she didn't like. He really need to stop watching to much drama. With a smile the raven nodded his head indicating that he agree.

The ride home fill with laughter and giggle,they both talk about their experiences with kitchen and tanjirou couldn't stop laughing. Who would have thought that this handsome raven that look like he could do anything once blown up a kitchen just to cook an egg?! He feel sorry for the egg. Muzan face is already red in embarrassment and his lips form a little pout,why did he tell that to his omega? Now the omega has been laughing nonstop because of it. But on the other hand,he actually enjoy hearing his omega laughter,he can hear this everyday and never got bored of it.

Muzan park his car beside the road and got out and at the same time tanjirou came out too. They both send a smile to each other across the car roof and muzan made a turn to stand beside his beloved. They both hold hands and made his way to the building. Just as they was about to enter,a bit*h decide to interfere.

"Is that you muzan?"

Upon hearing that,they both froze and turn their head to the side to see a woman,wearing a tight dress that is to short with a handbag dangling from her left arms,face wear a shock and surprise expression to see the raven here. Muzan mentally grumble and facepalm. Of all time,they decide to appear now,when he was on a date with his omega. The woman face brighten when she was right.

"It is you muzan!!"

She cheer and latch her self on the raven free arms,her huge breast press against the raven arms. Tanjirou on the other hand look at the girl shock and somewhat jealous,why is this girl casually hug his alpha arm like that?!

Well what we all certain is that a bit*h gonna die tonight.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.sorry if there's a wrong grammar and I hope you enjoy😊

Al/N: wow 2 update in a day? Yay me!😂😂 And how was the story so far?