Chapter 21

No one pov

Tanjirou sing a song under his breath while cutting some meat,body sway side to side,following the beat of the song. A smile on his face as he sang. Completely forgot that the alpha behind him,sitting in one of the chair with his elbow resting on the counter,eyes glued on the small adorable omega. Watching his every move and chuckle lowly under his breath.

To lost in the song tanjirou begin to twirl and use the spatula as a mic but stop midway when his eyes landed on a smirking raven. Eyes full of amusement. The omega could feel his face heat up and whisper some incoherent word under his breath before turning around and continue with what he was doing. He stir the liquid in the pot using the ladder and brought it up. He blow and put it to his lips,tasting it. He let an approval 'humm' and continue stirring.

Just as he was about to turn tanjirou let out a squeak when a pair of strong arms wrap around his waist and a head landing on his shoulder,nuzzling close to his neck. Muzan breath in the heavenly scent that the omega provides with a small smile on his face. Eyes close,wanting to savour the moment.

"E-eto..muzan-san?"

Tanjirou call while his hand is busy trying to pry the arms away from his waist but what he got is the opposite. The arms tighten it hold instead. The raven 'humm' as answer,eyes still close.

"I'm cooking?"

And the raven didn't budge. Tanjirou let out a sigh and continue cooking with the raven still glued to his back. A pink dust on the omega cheeks. They stay like that until tanjirou finished cooking.

Muzan hand land on the omega stomach, mindlessly caressing it. Mind already imagining how his omega would look like when this flat stomach fill with his pups. He's sure his omega would look even more breathtaking. The thought alone send shiver down the raven spine and his junior twitch a little. He can't wait for that day to arrive. The day where he mark and bred his omega full of his pups.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Muzan stare at the food Infront of him,it's look good and the smell is delicious. He can't wait to dig in,feeling a pair of eyes looking at him. The raven slowly look up only to be met with a pair of big doe eyes. Looking at him unblinking. Eyes shining with anticipation and muzan let out a chuckle cause of that. Ever so slowly the raven raise the spoon to his lips,eyes still glued to the omega that still looking at him, waiting for his reaction. With a small smile he put the spoon in his mouth. He froze.

Tanjirou eyes begin to drop when there's no reaction coming from the alpha. Is his cooking that bad? He wonder. He was about to apologize for his horrible cooking when the raven continue eating nonstop. Tanjirou blink his eyes twice in confusion. I thought it was bad?

To lost in his thoughts tanjirou didn't notice that the raven already finished the delicious food and holding out his plate to the omega. Asking for second.

"Tanjirou"

Tanjirou snap out of his thoughts and lock eyes with the raven. He slowly look down to the empty plate that hold out to him.

"Can I have Second?"

"It's good?"

"Good? No it's delicious,can I have Second please?"

The omega let out a big smile. Eyes shining even more than before.

"Coming right up!"

He's worried for nothing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now they're at a library -since both of them agree to spend their time there- ,wondering where the library is located? Well it's inside the mansion. The mansion is big,to big if tanjirou say so. He won't be surprised if the raven ever said that there's a funfair inside the mansion. No he won't. Cause that just how big it is. Not only that,plus the garden and swimming pool? The garage that fill with 3 to 4 cars that tanjirou for sure know that it is branded even though he had no knowledge on any branded car. Same with the author now move on-

They both seated on a leather sofa that's located at the middle of the library with both bookshelf on the either side of the sofa. The bookshelf fill with books that some look old and some new. Tanjirou even found a manga that he had been wanting to buy but doesn't have enough money for it.

By the end of the manga he was in a crying mess. Why did it end like that?!? The omega thought to himself. Tears freely fall from his eyes socket. The raven raise one of his eyebrow when he heard sniffle coming from the omega and lifted his gaze from the book he currently read to see his precious omega was crying.

"Tanjirou?!"

The alpha worriedly calls out while putting the book aside,his omega is even more important than some books. He pull the omega close to his chest and rubbing circle on the omega small back,his eyes lock on the book the omega was reading. Ah it was that book no wonder.

Banana fish.

The raven must admit,that book bring him to tears as well but only a little. It's almost impossible for people not to cry or at least shed a tear because of it.

---------------------------------------------------------------

It was evening when tanjirou stand Infront of the big gate, hugging the alpha goodbye before he make a turn and wave to the alpha while walking backward. Muzan wave back with a soft smile on his face,the smile only his omega could make him do.

He actually wanted to send the omega home but tanjirou refused saying that the raven might have some work to do because the secretary came around 4:00 to talk to the raven about some business. The smile on the raven face fell when tanjirou is out of his view. Three man stand behind him almost instantly when the raven flick his wrist up. With a sway of his hand the three man disappeared to do their job. That is watching over the alpha precious omega,Kamado Tanjirou.

Now about that work...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.sorry if there's a wrong grammar and I hope you enjoy😊

Note: I originally want to put kimitsu no yaiba as the book tanjirou read but then....I thought that I might spoil something so I change it😂😅