Chapter 3

The limo window was now closed. Natalia wondered with dismay about where they were going since she expected fast sex and a block later being allowed to leave. That is what she had seen. She didn't expect to be in the limo when it left the Strip.

The man, who she had yet to look at closely, positioned her beside him. He continued to nuzzle her neck. She swore she felt him lick her. He moved his lips up to her cheek, then across to her lips. He kissed her. His hand went between her legs. She had to focus on not cringing away from him.

She expected a hard-demanding kiss with tongue, based on what her pack had talked about. His lips were warm and rather gentle on hers. There was no tongue. His lips moved to her other cheek, then to her ear lobe. He seemed to nibble it before moving down to her neck. Again, she thought she felt him lick her. All the while, he seemed to be smelling deep of her. She wore no perfume.

The man continued this, not even pausing when the limo stopped, and the old man and young woman got out.

"Enjoy, Uri," the old man said with a laugh while he shut the door.

Uri didn't acknowledge the old man's departure, but Natalia realized he was fully aware of when the two were gone. The limo pulled away from the curb and he pulled away from her. He undid his pants and pulled his penis out. He was full erect. Natalia was now feeling panic. He pulled her over with some force, getting her to straddle over him while he pulled up her dress.

Natalia heart jumped into overdrive. She tried to calm herself by taking a moment to see the man's face. He had short black hair and deep black eyes... No... She had to stare. When they passed under a streetlight, she swore his eyes glinted green. He could have been called dark and handsome if it weren't for the tattoos that swirled under his right eye and along his cheek. It gave him a scary look, especially when the streetlights seemed to make them glow red. The look didn't calm any of her apprehension. She tried to focus on the design and not what was going to happen, but her mind could think of no pattern. She estimated that he was in his late twenties if not early thirties.

Then he pushed himself into her as he pulled her down on to him.

Natalia gasped at the discomfort of his size and length.

He held her by her hips, moving her up and down to his pleasure. While his kisses hadn't been hard, the sex was. She was glad she was still oiled from her earlier use of the toy, but she still felt the uncomfortable pressure of him thrusting hard inside her.

Then, he was holding her down hard. It took her a few moments to realize he was done. She felt the heat of what she had been looking for: his semen. He seemed frozen while he held her. However, a few moments later, he slipped the dress off over her head and began to nibble, suck and lick her breasts. She had to watch out the rear window to distract herself from the fact that she was now naked with a stranger.

The view wasn't familiar. She had no idea where they were other than in one of the richest parts of the city. The further the limo went, the larger and fancier the homes seemed to get. The yards got larger and larger to the point where one home took up a single block. In comparison, her parents' house was one of four on their block.

Finally, Uri lifted her up, sliding himself out of her. She had to wait, feeling very conscious of her nakedness, since her dress was tucked beneath one of his legs. Natalia found herself frozen to the spot and unable to stop from watching him tuck himself back into his pants and fasten them. Then he helped her put the dress back on. She just had it pulled all the way down when the limo pulled up through a gated laneway and up to a mansion. It stopped right at the steps to the front door. The door locks sounded as soon as the limo had stopped.