A/N

Hello again fellow readers (^w^)/

I'd like to personally welcome you to my new Bendy and the Ink Machine story!

If you've already read my other 'BATIM Striker' story AND my 'Sammy Lawrence x reader' story, then you're probably gonna enjoy this one too.

Now, I thought I was done with BATIM stories, and had moved on to Hazbin Hotel stories, but NOPE!

I was wrong.

I was actually inspired by a BATIM song called "Art of Darkness".

In this song, the Butcher Gang members all have thier own voices and sing thier own lines. When I heard them singing, I couldn't help but come up with ideas for a new BATIM story, more spacifically a Striker Remake.

I've had ideas for a remake ever since I heard the song. It would also give me chance to compare how much I've improved as a writer.

Back when I first made the other story, I just wrote it straight on Wattpad. But now, I've started using Google Docs before copy-pasting it in Wattpad, going through one final edit to make sure everything sounds good and there aren't any spelling/grammer errors that Google Docs hadn't picked up.

I'd also like to note that Fisher, Piper and Striker will have voices and will be able to speak in this story. Thier voices are based off of the ones they have in the song (which I have provided above as reference).

The real Striker/Edgar you will be meeting a little earlier than chapter 3 of the game, and he's not going to act like a shy/scared child like in the other story.

In this story, I'd say he would probably be acting more mature, sort of like a teenager who laughs at dark/morbid thoughts but can also be cheerfull and full of hope. He has what sounds like a British accent, more spacifically Cockney, only his voice is raspy, having not spoken in years.

Fisher will obviosuly have a Fisherman's accent, and he'd be grumpy and aggressive. I'm gonna be using the same Pirate accent translater that I used in the Sammy Lawrence story to help me out again.

And Piper will sound more like an elderly man, since he's the oldest out of the three. I'd say he's in his late 50's. Fisher would probably in his 40's or early 50's, and Striker would be the youngest in his early or late teens. Piper will also be hot-tempered and impatient.

I'm also gonna be doing a little more research on the charecters, meaning I'm probably going to constantly reference thier wiki pages on personalities and backstories and all that.

Oh! and I can't forget to mention, they're all gonna look similar to thier clones. Piper and Fisher will look the most like them. Striker on the other hand will be a little shorter. Sort of like in the art style used in the music video above. The only difference is he doesn't have the string that sews his mouth shut, so he'll be able to speak normally, if not a little raspy. It also allows him to use his fangs, if he ever needed to use them.

Anyway, I hope you'll all enjoy this new story of mine.

See you in the first chapter (^w^)/

Stay tuned folks.