Ch.10

With Henry: 

The bearded man was huffing, trying to catch his breath. 

He only needed to take care of one last arm. 

Bertrum was still fighting strong, his speed increasing as the last remaining arm spun around the carousel quicker than before. 

Henry wouldn’t be able to get in close enough, unless…

He looked around, spotting an old propane tank nearby.

He smirked as he ran over to the propane tank, picking it up over his head, running closer to the carousel before throwing it into one of the open panels. 

The propane tank got lodged in, half-poking out. 

Henry quickly dodged away from the rides arm, rolling off to the side before grabbing the tommy gun from his back. 

Taking aim, he pulled the trigger and shot the propane tank.

He watched as the tank exploded, causing Bertrum to scream in pain as the fire burned away at the wooden carousel.  

“Sorry old friend, but you’re not yourself anymore. It’s better this way” said Henry, feeling a little guilty for what he had to do. 

He sighed and turned around, running out of the room as quickly as he could. 

He saw that all the lights for the levers on the wall nearby were on. Walking over, he quickly pulled the last remaining two just to see what they did. He pulled down the main lever and watched as a large set of double doors opened up, revealing a rollercoaster-like ride. 

Walking over, he got in the car, the thing starting automatically. 

Wherever this thing went, he was going to find out. 

(Y/N)’s Pov:

As me, Striker, and the Projectionist were wading through the ink filled halls, on our way back after pulling the lever, we heard an explosion nearby. 

The three of us paused, exchanging shocked and worried glances before picking up the pace. 

Running up the stairs and down the hall, we found ourselves back in the main carnival room. 

“Someone 'urned on 'he power faw 'he ride!” exclaimed Striker, pointing over at where the row of levers were. 

He was right. All four levers, plus the larger main lever, had indeed been pulled. The large metal doors were also open, revealing the tracks for a rollercoaster ride. 

“What in the bloody Hell is going on here?” asked Charley as he and Barley ran into the room, having come from Research and Design. 

They both halted in their tracks when they saw the Projectionist with us. 

“It’s ok! Me and Striker saved him from Bendy. The Ink Demon was attacking him when we got down there. He’s going to help us kill Twisted Alice and Bendy” I explained quickly. 

The Projectionist nodded in agreement, making a few clicking and whirring sounds. 

“He can’t speak, but he can nod and shake his head” I said. 

“Right…” said Charley, having a little trouble trusting the projector-headed man.

“Scurvy dogs, come quick! It be Bertrum!” called Barley, who had gone over to check on the carousel man. 

The four of us exchanged glances before quickly rushing over to the room to see what had happened. 

Entering the room, we all halted, frozen with shock, not expecting the sight before us.