44✨

it didn't take long before everyone was separated. they didn't exactly feel like just sitting there while jungkook and taehyung made out, so they thought it would be for the best.

they all ended up going off in pairs which meant that yoongi and hoseok where together. yoongi was starting to get a bit anxious in the large crowds so, they found a quiet room where they could just talk for a bit.

it was a bit awkward at first. they had never exactly been by themselves to make a conversation. they both felt awkward. the worse part about it was that yoongi knew that if hoseok knew who 'suga' was, it wouldn't be this awkward.

yoongi scratched the back of his neck preparing himself to make the first part of the conversation.

"i really hope you can stay at college after christmas." he said hinting to the moment when hoseok said that his dad cut off all of his college funds which meant if he couldn't pay for the next semester, he would be leaving campus after christmas.

"yeah, me too. but i've still got a month to figure out what to do. and even if i don't fine a way, i'll probably go live with Jiwoo. and i'll still be able to keep touch with all of you thought the group chat." he replied. and he didn't seem sad about it.

but yoongi could tell that this was the exact opposite of how he felt. he knew that hoseok built things up to put up a false sense of reality, tricking everyone into thinking that he was okay. yoongi i could tell that hoseok feared for the time where he could pay for his own education.

he thought about what could happen. he hated it. he didn't want hoseok to leave. if jimin didn't mention that he had a crush on hoseok before, it was obvious now.

his eyes started to glaze over with tears as he bit his lip slightly to stop himself from crying, but it was no use. it didn't take long before the tears rolled down his cheeks.

hoseok saw how vulnerable he was as he pulled yoongi into a hug. he wanted to tell him that it was going to be okay, despite not knowing.

it helped that hoseok needed a hug too. he was getting a bit emotional but felt awkward if he was just to randomly hug yoongi.

"hey, it's okay. i still have just over a month to sort everything out." hoseok said trying to calm yoongi. yoongi sniffled while in hoseok's arms. he was trying to think of something positive which could happen. but his pessimistic mindset made him think of the worst.

yoongi enjoyed the hug. he just wish that he didn't have to hide behind the identity of 'suga'. if hoseok knew who he was actually texting, would something happen between the two?

the two broke off the hug, leaving them just to hold eye contact. eye contact was something that yoongi struggled to hold with people. however, it seemed to be natural for the two.

with each moment, each could feel the proximity between then become closer and closer. it wouldn't be long before there lips connected.

the pause just before there noses hit, looking at each other. in that moment, they both wanted to kiss, but neither of the two had the courage to close the gap.

and then...

"guys i can't find tae!" jungkook exclaimed, bursting into to room, fearing where taehyung was.

the two didn't think twice before jumping to each end of the bed, extremely far away from each other almost as if this moment didn't happen.

"i didn't interrupt anything. did i?" jungkook said but didn't really care for what they had as he was just worried for where taehyung was. he could care less about what the two where doing.

hoseok shook his head as he got up and headed to the door to try and look for taehyung. yoongi sat on the bed for a bit, biting his lip. he was so annoyed at jungkook. they could have kissed.

~

yall probably hate me. it's cool i don't have self love anyways😎

also the a/n for the next week will be me complaining about my exams let me be smh

~