t w o

I woke up with a big headache, yesterday was terrible. I had to sneak the boys out of our house before my mom got inside, she was furious and I didn't want them to be put in that situation. Nick didn't say a word for an hour when my mom was just yelling at him, I felt so bad for him. When my dad came home it didn't got any better.

I got out of my bed and put my hair in a quick low bun. I walked past Nick's room, the door was still closed do that means he didn't got out of it yet. I was glad it was a Saturday otherwise both our days would've been hard.

I walked downstairs to make some breakfast, ignoring my parents sitting in the living room. Sometimes I don't even know how to act towards my parents and I've been living with them for 19 years now. I made some breakfast for me and Nick, put it all on a big plate and walked upstairs with it, ignoring my mom's 'what are you doing?'

I knocked on Nick's door, I once walked in on him jerking himself of while facetiming some chick and I've never been so traumatized in my life before, since that day I always knock. He didn't say anything, he was probably still sleeping or not in the mood to awnser. I entered his room.

"Hi bighead, got you breakfast." I said while closing the door with my right foot. Nick slowly woke up, squeezing his eyes when I turned on his light. He showed me a small thankful smile when he saw the breakfast.

"You're the best." He said with his deep raspy morning voice. I put it on his lap and sat down on his bed as well, grabbing a mango piece. Nick looked fucked up, he can't handle fights with our parents. He's a badass when it comes to fighting with everyone else, even with his 5'4. The little bitch is always acting like he is the big guy but he could be my little sister in fact.

"How do you feel?" Nick shrugged while he was peeling an egg.

"I've felt better but I'm okay I guess." There was a long silence, we were just enjoying our breakfast. "Did you like the boys tho?" Nick suddenly asked. I nodded:

"They're nice, they were very worried about this situation. That was kinda cute, they love getting each other in trouble but not in that kind of trouble." Nick laughed.

"They were probably afraid they had to pay that shit really, the could care less if I would get my ass beaten up or not." I giggled, that vase was way too expensive for these young men to pay.

"That's possible yeah, but they seem cool, really don't know what they're doing with such a loser like you." I ran my hand wildly through his hair and gave him a soft slap on his cheek. Nick rolled his eyes.

"You can never be nice for a long time can you? Bitchass." I laughed, we're always nice to each other but in our own way. You'll never catch us saying I love you, we just call each other bitch and that's our way of showing our love.

"Enjoy the rest of your breakfast, I'm going to my own room. Your morning breath is the worst I can't stay here any longer." I said as I grabbed the bowl with the strawberries and walked out.

"Hey! I want some too!"

"Then you should make them yourself, bitch." And with those words I closed his door behind me. I let myself fall on my bed and grabbed my phone, just to see I have a twitter notification.

logan: hi! just wanted to know if Nick is okay? we don't know if we can text them haha.

I frowned, how did he even found my twitter? Nick and I don't even follow each other on any socialmedia platform.