t w e l v e

Time could literally fly since I was Logan's girlfriend and I was surprised by how well we were actually handling it. Normally, Nick would suspect these things within a month, but for the first time I was a professional in hiding it. Maybe because I was getting older, maybe because Nick was a dumb bitch. It didn't matter which one it was, apparently it was working.

Emily and Michelle were amazing help in this situation, sometimes a little bit annoying because they forced themselves to join Logan and me and dates, but that was most of the time when we went out for diner at a place they liked a lot as well. The three got along way too good, that it sometimes felt like a car suddenly needed three wheels to drive and I was definitely the fourth wheel that was unnecessary. Sometimes we just went out with the guys, Emily and Michelle too. We've annoyed a lot of people when we were together, but man we always had so much fun.

Most importantly, Emily and Michelle could really trick Nick into thinking I was with them. Because of that, we were already half through February, which meant Logan and I have been together for four months already. And honestly, it surprised me that Nick didn't notice a thing about me because I am sure that I've never been happier in my life than I am now.

Nick didn't suspect anything, not even for a second. But still every time I was going to see Logan, I felt nervous. Just like now, I was driving to Logan's house and I checked my rear view mirror way too many times. Nick never followed me, but I still felt like he would this time. I was biting my nails every now and then, I loved Logan so much, but dating like this wasn't the way I wanted it. Of course I wouldn't break up with him because I got nervous all the time, the second we were together I forgot everything, but I would never make my relationship such a big secret again, not for Nick. When I got on his driveway I felt like I could breath again.

Slade was just leaving the house so when he noticed me pulling up he kept the door open. I got out of my car and greeted Logan's younger brother. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"Hey, just because you are dating my brother, doesn't mean you're my sister." He said which had me perplexed, but laughing soon after that.

"As long as you don't get a girl pregnant, enjoy whatever you're gonna do." He wasn't really my younger brother, but he felt like he was. Just as annoying as I imagined a little brother to be, really. I walked inside and closed the door, took off my shoes and my jacket and walked to the living room. Logan's parents were watching television, I greeted them and we had a little chat. Apparently, Logan was upstairs playing video games, but I liked talking to Mrs. and Mr. Mendoza so I didn't feel like rushing upstairs. For the past view months I've been here on a daily basis, I could talk with his parents like they were my friends. After our little chat I got upstairs and I could already hear Logan yelling something. Boys and their video games, not my favorite thing but oh well.

I opened his door and when he saw me his eyes immediately lit up and a sweet small smile appeared on his face. He held his finger in front of his lips, telling me I can't talk because his mic was on. I nodded, gave him a soft and of course silent kiss on his head and sat down on his bed. I watched him play for a few minutes, which got very boring so I laid down and played my own stupid game on my phone. I didn't care at all that Logan played his games, we were already in the stage where each other's company already was enough. But Logan would never play for too long when I was around, so when he finished the round he said goodbye to the guys and laid down beside me, putting his arm around my waist and kissing my cheek.

"Hello beautiful." He smiled and I put my phone away. I kissed his lips and smiled as well.

"Hello babe." Logan sighed and put his head on my chest. I started playing with his soft hair, which he cut a few weeks ago. I liked his long hair better, it was more curly and more fun to play with. But it didn't matter that much because this man was always gorgeous.