f o u r

"Come on Em, show that man, you can't shut up about him." Michelle begged when we sat down at our lunch table. I told them about Logan and how fucked up I was if Nick would find out. I chuckled, I didn't like a guy fast, not even in a friendly way. I have one male friend in this school and he's gay, so I'm sure he won't try anything weird with me. Logan was different, not pushing and flirty. He was nice and funny, I loved it when I could laugh a lot.

"Here you go." I said as I gave my phone and showed them Logan's instagram. Emily stood up from the other side of the table and found her place next to Michelle who had my phone. It took a little while, until Emily spoke up.

"Anyone with a smile like that can fuck me up damn." Emily was straight up with literally everything she said, I liked that about her but she got us in some trouble with that. Michelle slapped her arm, letting her know she couldn't say that about a guy I could possibly like.

"It's okay Michelle." I giggled. I didn't care about Emily saying that about the boys I talked to, she says shit like that about Nick as well, he's the only guy she's not allowed to say stuff like that about but she does that anyways. Most of the time she's teasing me with that, but I know she would've fucked him if he wasn't my brother.

"He's cute Em, but how are you gonna hide that from Nick? If he suspects anything, he will already freak out you know your brother." I did know my brother, that man is a fucking FBI agent when it comes to shit that I'm hiding. Worst of it all is that he somehow always finds the things out. A lot of girls have overprotective boyfriends who won't let them hang out with boys, I have a fucking gnome who unfortunately is my brother.

"It's not like we'll end up in a relationship or something, we just have to convince Nick that we're friends." Emily and Michelle both laughed.

"Emma, honey, you're going on a date with him this Saturday. It doesn't have to end up in a relationship but Logan is interested in you. And so are you, come on you're smiling like crazy when you talk about that man." Emily said, she was right though. I did look at him differently than I usually did to other man, but he was different.

"We'll see how it goes, for now he's just a friend." I said, knowing that I can't just 'see how it goes', because there's no way I can end up dating Logan. I'm not sure who Nick would kill, me or Logan. Probably both of us, it was a fucked up situation. But since we were just having fun as friends, it wouldn't harm anyone, you can be friends with a man without sucking his dick.

"Well that friend just send you a good morning text and called you babe." Michelle smirked and gave me my phone back. My heart started pounding out of my chest, he started calling me babe the day after we went to the mall. I pointed it out to him, because calling someone babe in my eyes mean it is your babe, but he told me that he says that to girls he clicked with because he enjoys their company. But he got me stressing out every time ge called me that.

logan: good morning babe, at school already?

"He calls me babe in a friendly way." I quickly said as I put my focus on my phone. I heard Michelle and Emily laughing, saying that I'm naive, but I didn't listen.

si, can you like pick me up already i hate it here

i can pick you up

please :(

go to your next class, i'll pick you up at 11, just woke up i need some time for that