CHAPTER 11: A lot better

After 4 years

Lumipas ang apat na taon, I haven't received any threats since noong nangyari sa first sabak ko sa cdc. It stopped all of a sudden, and it was a good thing though. Maybe, that person realized how fed up and petrified I was. My friends even told me that it was Greg, I even have visited Greg to confirm, but it wasn't him. Andoon lang siya sa kulungan the whole time and as I looked into his eyes, it was sincere. Though Im aware that he's influential and can immediately turn tables, but it was pure genuineness.

We won straight for four years din sa CDC, I created my twitter na din, due to peer pressure, but it was not a bad thing. I actually enjoyed it. My tweets were also a trend for I have a platform that empowers women, my content in creating was to impact women in a progressive way, to be a feminist in the best way possible, to slap some sense to people who thinks they're dominant, I say feminism promotes both equality and equity, it doesn't just manifest protection from cruelty but also let people realize that women are also human beings, and is should be respected. Plus, I signed the Mega contract, I became the centerfold of their magazine, they even have given me the opportunity to create my description which I'm glad I did. " A promoter of equality, an advocate for modern feminism and an existentialist. " To make a difference, because I have seen that mostly, the women being produced or being dressed by the agency are always wearing thin satins, exposed skin and sultry aura. Don't get me wrong, I, for one likes it, so don't come for me. But to have my own signature, I never have shown any piece of my skin, exclude my face. I was wearing a gown that covers my whole body, from foot to neck which describes as "Women are beautiful, even if covered. Women are empowered, even if hindered." I didn't think that it would blow up this big, the edition of the magazine had its international exposure, it was acknowledged internationally and even have attracted a lot of nominations. The agency didn't even claim anything, they give credit and that's it. I'm finally back on my track.

"The model, who were imprisoned 4 years ago had some mental issues and is sent to abroad for medication. Gregory Luke Ferrer." Basa ko sa isang tweet na merong hashtag na #UnderstandSides, nag trending ito, and it reached the number 1 trend in PH while 6th naman sa worldwide, I'm not even shocked, knowing Greg have made his name through out the world, I have forgiven him already and it's just shocking to hear this that he really had some mental issues. But I can still see people that are condemning his existence, dahil sa akin. Napababa ng dalawang taon ang kanyang pagkakulong, because this revelation made some changes, and I'm not against it. He was just challenged that time, that he was able to assault me. I've got to understand, I just want what's best for him, if he needs medication for his betterment, who am I to stop this wonderful thing for someone to experience and also, this would really help him.

"Fuck!!!! Ang hirap mag hanap ng content, nakaka-irita din paminsan mag youtube." Sigaw na ani ni Jean. Dahil yung parating content niya ay pranks at pagkanta, kung hindi man ito ay mukbangs.

"Shut the fuck up Jean! You are distracting me!!!" Sigaw na ani ni Vivian, 5 years kasi ang kurso nito sa accountancy, eh sa gusto niya eh, bahala siya. Jean have built a restaurant already, and what do you expect? Nakapasok lang naman ito sa TasteAsia na isa sa pinaka maganda at isa sa pinaka-masarap na restaurant na pupuntahan, it's making my heart melt nga dahil yung motif ng restau niya ay tungkol sa aming anim na magakakaibigan but weird sa part that she has dishes na nakapangalan sa amin. Nakakatawa lang kung isipin.

"Why don't you make your content related sa forte mo? Like, you do tutorials sa kung anong gusto ng nga viewers mo. Like kay Miss Judy ann na content, It would definitely become a trend." Walang emosyon naman na sabi ni Charres habang prini-prepare niya na ang kanyang gamit, guess what. She's now a dentist. Si Vien naman, ayun, nakapasok na sa campo ng mga pulis. She's currently undergoing her training, hopefully she's safe.