CHAPTER 24: Illegally Hypnotized

Probably, this is the coldest night I've spent while sleeping. The artificial air coming out from the air condition kept on slapping my soft face, the air makes my skin vulnerable, it's making me realize that the chilly vibe I felt defines danger and it snapped me back to reality that I should be escaping from this hell. The irony, hell supposedly screams fire, burning and a suffering from being burned, but it's the other way around, it's freezing me to death.

I opened my eyes, only to be startled from what I have seen. The ceiling was bloody red and the four walls were plain black, I guess, this is hell. The lampshades on my side were on, enough to give me the vision to see the inhumane and creepy acts of Gregory. My pictures, my pictures were all plastered on the walls, these are not the pictures I posted on my socmed acc, these are stolen shots. Nababaliw na talaga siya, I thought he was healed already. Okay na sana ang lahat, bakit kailangan pa humantong sa ganito.

Bumukas yung pintuan, I saw him, he was wearing a formal attire, he looks godly handsome, but is actually a devil.

"Finally youre awake, mi amore." He said, he sat down at the right side of the bed, he faced me and was about to kiss me, but I moved my face.

"Don't make this hard, Veronica. I dont wanna put you in trance, so just fucking follow me." He said, it was calm, but the tone screams danger.

"No, never again, Greg. Tang-ina mo!!! Ayun na sana eh, konti nalang Greg, I would consider you as a friend, but this?! Youre clearly fucked in the head. Just let go of me." I shouted at him, but he just giggled. I also know na siya yung nagpapadala ng mga boxes, putang ina niya, wala siyang awa. Immoral siya! Baboy siya!!!

"No, Veronica, have you forgotten? I told youre going to bare my children right? But sadly, when I first took your virginity, you didn't get pregnant, I was fucking hoping that you would, but fucking shit, you were never pregnant, that makes me fucking furious and the reason why I am still reluctant in going to a mental institution, dahil hindi kapa nagiging akin. Im fucking willing to submit myself there, just let me impregnate you, we will be a family, iyan lang ang tanging paraan para matali ka sa akin. You want that right? Just this Veronica, because if you were to ask me? I fucking want this Veronica, waking up early only to see your beautiful face, and me getting back from work, you would then welcome me with a kiss and passionate sex from an exhausting work, those were my dreams Veronica." He said, and he was actually re-enacting his imagination like an idiot, he's crazy. Nanginginig na ang aking buong katawan dahil sa kahibangan na ipinapakita ni Greg sa akin. No, I won't let him. I fucking won't let him.

"Greg, humanap ka nalang ng iba, I'm not down to go along with your crazy shits. Youre fucking disgusting, nakakadiri, tang-ina mo!" I shouted at him, hindi ko na napigilan ang aking galit inilabas ko iyon sa harap niya. But that was one of the dumbest stunt that I pulled off. He rose above the bed and he was looking me with a infuriated look.

"Then you have left me with no choice." He said and without letting a second pass, he immediately grabbed my chin, he caressed my earlobe and he was passionately sucking my neck. Different kind of heat started to crawl above my body, it started from my toes and it went above to my head. I have never felt this kind of heat in my life. Anong nangyayari sa aking katawan?

"Who's your master?" He said, but the unexpected thing happened.

"You, youre my master, can you please take away this heat away from my body, master?" I said, no, hindi ako nakapaniwala sa lumabas sa aking bibig, hindi ako ito, hinding hindi ko kailanman magmakaawa sa isang lalaki sa isang bagay na hindi ka-aya aya. Im hypnotized, my real consciousness were chained, im imprisoned. No, this can't be happening.

"Oh akala ko ba ayaw mo?" He said, he was teasing me and a playful grin plastered on his face.

"Im sorry about what I said earlier, master. You can punish me with pleasure, master. Do what you want with my body. Im truly sorry about, earlier." Sabi ko naman, no, hindi ito maaari, hindi ito pwede, I need to escape from this shit.