CHAPTER 25: That's not her

Veronica Venice Romualdez's POV

After what happened, Gregory found out that in order for his hypnosis to disappear, I somehow need to bang my head so hard gaya nung umuntog yung ulo ko dahil sa pagkakadulas, at doon ko na regain yung consciousness ko. Now, he found out about that and he's watching me very intently, time to time for him to remain the hypnosis he instilled in me.

But, I don't have the ability to control myself, dahil nga, in-trance ako. My body does the things he wants pero yung nasa-isip ko ay lihis sa lahat na gusto niyang mangyari.

"Dress up, I'm going to have an announcement, with you and it's about you. Don't keep me waiting." He said.

No hindi maaari, I know what he's up to. He's going to tell to the media that me and I are together, and guess the fuck what. I would be his pet and I'd be affirmative from what announcement he would be doing, putang inang hypnosis nato. If I'll regain myself, I'll get away from this hell. Fuck, fuck you Greg!!

"Yes, Master" I said to him and I carried the clothes on the bed, I dressed up in front of him, the inhibitions already dissipated dahil sa kadahilanang na hypnotized ako. Nawawala ang aking bait at hiya.

We arrived at the venue, this was the MEN modelling agency, we got out from the car and he placed his hands around my waist and he was so proud answering those camera flashes, people got shocked from what theyre seeing, coz hindi sila nakapaniwala, na kami na talaga ni Greg, which is hindi naman totoo, I even filed a case towards him, back then, yet sa mata ng tao, parang kinain ko lang yung paratang ko sa kanya noon. I ended up being hypocrite

Fuck, he's so manipulative. We sat down at the front and he grabbed the microphone.

"Mr. Greg, are you guys together?" The reporter said.

"Yes, we are together, we both realized na mahal pala talaga namin ang isa't-isa, right babe?" He said, his hands are still on my waist, it seemed that he doesnt want me to get away from him, fuck. He looked at my face with a smile, parang wala lang, he's crazy, I'm certain about that.

"Yes babe" I said naman confidently, tang-ina! Ansarap putulan ng ari! What the fuck, someone help me!! My inner self, said.

"Ah, that's really surprising. So, Veronica, regarding those accusations you threw towards Mr. Greg from the past, was it all for a show?" The reporter once again, asked. Greg shook his head and he was grinning like a mad man. Of course, what would you expect me to answer that? My shitty self answered it confidently. Tang-ina lang.

"What happened from the past was not for a show, I was just shocked before but it's all from the past, what matters is that, we are together now, and we love each other." My unconscious self said, confidently.

"No! It was definitely not for a show, tang-ina, I would never love a person like him! Puta!" I wanted to shout those words pero walang lumalabas sa aking bibig. I want this to stop, like, please.

"Awww, love is love talaga." The reporter giddily said. How pathetic.

The conference went on and it was pretty decent. Of course, I was responding those question like a lost bitch. We got out from the venue and entered to his car.

"We are going to Jean's house, you tell them who am I to you. Understood?" He coldly said.

"Yes Master" I said with a smile.

No, not my friends, please. This is too much suffering. Lord, please help me. I just hope they would notice, na hindi ako ito. Please.

____________