CHAPTER 18: Breaking walls

I was preparing my things, I did took a shower already and I approached my whole size mirror dito sa aking kwarto, coz may shoot kami ngayon nina Vivian and Jean, may collaboration daw with popular male models in Asia. So I had to like, make myself presentable. I took a face cream and covered my face with it. I have a toned skin, thick eye brows, well rounded eyes, I have a pointed nose but it was quite small that compliments my well rounded but grain-like face of mine. My lips are not that red, theyre actually pink going to pale, it also has curves that perfected my lips. I brushed my straight hair already.

"Ver! Bilisan mo na diyan!!" Sigaw sa akin ni Jean. Heto nanaman sila. I immediately grabbed  retro pants and wore a mustard colored shirt, I inserted my shirt and wore a shiny black belt. I wore my plain white rubber shoes and to top it all off, I wore a bandana na kulay pula. The theme was retro daw, I took a glance at the mirror to see if nagmukha na ba akong tao, I was actually quite satisfied from my look, I grabbed my purse already and went downstairs.

"Bitch, ang tagal mo, wtf. They are waiting na for us." Sabi naman ni Vivian sa akin, she headed to Jean's car already and I followed her.

"What track is this?" I told Jean coz she was singing so good while shes preparing herself para mag drive na.

"Future nostalgia? Why?" She looked at me with a questioning look and I have noticed that Vivian's also vibing with the track. Omg, why didn't I know this?

"Wait? Bat di ko alam to?" I hissed annoyingly. We have this kaugalian na if meron kaming na diskubreng magandang kanta o album, we tend to share it to the squad.

"Bitch, we kept on suggesting Dua's new album yet youre being blinded in hearing her craft coz focus na focus ka po sa pag promote ng hindi pa naman na release na album ni Lady Gaga." Vivian said sarcastically.

"True, couldn't agree more." Jean said nonchalantly while she started to put life on the engine. I was pissed the whole trip coz theyre vibing with the music while I just nod my head coz I didnt know a single lyric.

To tell you, I am huge Lady Gaga fan, and Vivian was right that I kept on promoting her not yet released album, coz Ive heard it would be a dancing type of album, you know, Lady Gaga released her dancing album last 7 years, ArtPop, well, to be fair, Joanne was fine and it had a country type of vibe, it was okay, but definitely not my favorite era from her.

We arrived at the Modelling agency and I lowkey got curios kung sino yung tatlong lalaki na mga modelo na makakasama namin sa shoot. When we arrived, glam team assisted us immediately and led us sa aming rooms para makapag ayos. Retro-Abante yung theme ng photo shoot and surprisingly, the staff told us that we could redo our look at kung gusto naming palitan yung mga personal namin na kasuotan, hindi sponsored ng clothing line yung shoot namin so technically, there will be no necessity for us to emphasize a particular outfit. I was looking at my face if meron pang kulang, I scanned it thoroughly when a girl entered the room, para siyang staff dito pero ang super ganda niya.

"Miss Veronica, your partner would be Gregory Luke Ferrer sa shoot po natin ngayon" she said smilingly.

"What!?" I shouted, she then got scared from my reaction. Omg, I went too hard.

"Uhm, sorry, nagulat lang ako." I said and yumuko sa kahihiyan.

"Miss Ver, if you want to switch up, pwede din po, if hindi po kayo komportable." She said, tension from her voice was obvious, inhibitions were seen.

"Oh no, ok lang, nagulat lang talaga ako hehe. Sorry ha kung nagulat kita hehe" I said, I accepted it nalang kasi kung hindi, the guy would be thinking na affected pa din ako sa presensiya niya. I have forgiven him but I will never, ever forget.

"Sige po Miss Ver, Ill go ahead, happy shooting Miss." She said, and I have noticed that she regained her composure, thats good, I dont wanna plant bad impression at her, mahirap na. I kept on calming myself, I dont know why but I felt shy and Im trembling in fear, I havent felt this way when we are in a photoshoot, just today. Nababaliw na ako, watdapak.

"First up, Veronica Venice and Gregory Luke, please enter the room for the photoshoot." Anak ng, so kami pa talaga yung na una. I went out and entered the room and I have seen Jean and Vivian being worried also, dahil hindi padin nila matanggap yung kababuyang ginawa ng ka partner ko ngayon.

The side door opened and there, Gregory went in and he was intently looking at my face, I was mesmerized from his look, hes gotten hotter and his aura changed, from cocky and fuckboyish type, he changed himself to a dominant, and mature Greek God. He was wearing all denim but with a touch of retro. The shoot started.

"Ver, Kindly place your elbow on Greg's shoulder and give me sultriness." The Camera man suggested, to cut off the tension between the two of us. I placed my elbow on his shoulder and I noticed that he flinched a little but did not leave from where he was sitting. What's with him.

"Look at each other's faces, show me intimacy" the camera man then said, at sinunod ko naman, ako naman ang nagulat when he placed his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him, he licked his upper lip while looking at me, his moonlight eyes are devouring my innocence, no, I shouldnt be affected, this is work, professionalism, Ver! Professionalism.

Akala siguro niya matitinag ako, I gave him the bitchiest look and I did what the camera man wanted me to do, I looked at his eyes with intimacy and boldness.

"MAGNIFICENT! THAT'S IT FOR TODAY" the camera man shouted in glee. After hearing that, I was waiting for him to break the eye contact, and gladly, he quickly pushed me lightly. Akala niya ha! Matatag na ho ako ngayon.

I went out at pumunta ako sa labas ng shooting area at tumungo sa placement nina Vivian kanina.

"Ok ka lang ba?" Vivian bombarded me with her worried eyes.

"Yes oy, Im totally okay, wala na po siyang epek sa akin" I said confidently, but that was a half lie, may effect pa siya, may effect pa siya at ramdam na ramdam ko iyon.

"Thats good to hear, just wait here ha, wag kang umalis, ako na kasi yung mag sho-shoot" Jean said and gave me a smile. I waited here, and as usual they pulled out a magnificent work with their pictures, hays, ang galing talaga nila, so proud.

Joshue hugged me from my back, I was shocked and looked at him.

"Anong ginagawa mo dito?" I said to him with a huge smile.

"Im visiting the love of my life, let's eat after this?" He asked me, I actually felt giddy from his words. I looked at Vivian and Jean's faces, asking for their permission.

"Go on girl" Vivian said and Jean was nodding, I can tell they also felt happy from seeing me this euphoric.

"Thanks guys" I told to them, pero bago pa kami naka labas ay nakarinig kami ng napakalakas na hampas. We immediately diverted our attention sa kung saan nanggaling yung ingay. We saw Gregory, he angrily took his jacket and he quickly glanced at me, throwing daggers at me, I dont know but the traumatic feels began on rummaging my system, it's overtaking my breath, it's suffocating but I just remained calm and composed. What is happening?

"Steady your tensions."
- Veronica Venice Romualdez

-----------------------------------------------------------

Votes?
Comments?