CHAPTER 20: Las Vegas attitude

"Lucas, look, you don't really have to give us a ride, Jean brought her car, just send her the address and we'll surely go to your place." Vien said to Lucas, coz he was convincing to give us a ride so he could make sure we'll be arriving safely to his location.

"Ok, ok, I sent it to her already. Be quick guys, me and Greg would go ahead already." He said, but before I could overflow my temper, he left and I didn't think him and fucking Greg are friends. Oh, this is going to be fucked up.

"B-bitches, Im out. Im not going anymore, theres no fucking way that Ill let myself involve in the same room as him, again." I said, hysterically. This is complete fucked up.

"Hey, hey, calm down. We wouldn't be drinking there, we will just going to bless his place with our presence for a good 20 minutes and we'll bust ourselves out after that." Vivian told me and she hugged me.

"Coz you know, theyve got---" Charres started, as if it was a cue for us to continue her sentence.

"LAS VEGAS ATTITUDE" we said in chorus. Yep, you heard it right. This too much freedom and autonomy, that makes them think that theyve got the license to fuck every girl they desire to fuck.

I sighed deeply at umalis na kami sa launching venue at tumungo na sa sasakyan ni Jean.

"Seatbelts, girls." She said, habang hawak hawak na ang manubela.

"Just drive already so we could finish this shit." Charres exclaimed, frustratingly.

"Nope, I wont start this engine without you buckling your seatbelts. There's no time for hospital and insurances." She said, so we fixed ourselves and buckled the seatbelts.

We arrived at the venue, and holy the fucking crap, this house, no, this mansion is hella huge. Like, anlaki talaga ng mansyon na ito. Andami ding mga sikat na personalities na nakikipag party sa labas ng bahay at yung mga ilaw ay lumalabas na sa bintana at parang may back space yung mansyon na ito dahil doon nangagaling mostly yung colorful lights that's playfully dancing up above.

"You arrived, come inside, weve got punch, hard liquors, or the lightest, root the fucking beer." Lucas welcomed us, he became energetic at noticeable na yung pamumula ng kanyang mukha, he's clearly drunk.

"Ah no thanks, we would want soda or soft drinks, if not, how about juice?" I said, and my other 5 friends are getting uncomfortable from what I said.

"What? Youre in a party and youre looking for that?" He said, he couldnt believe the things Ive asked him. What does this guy expect? That we'll let ourselves unconscious and we'd probably be dancing here, naked while drunk?!? Hell no.

"Why not? Lol" I said

"Ok, you guys are hella fine but you guys are very, very weird and different. But no worries Ive got them in the fridge, just suit yourselves." He said, a girl hugged her, omg, this girl is almost naked. She was actually wearing a thong and probably the thinnest bras Ive seen. Lucas kissed her and they left. Well, that was so Vegas!!!!

We approached towards his huge fridge at binuksan ko ito and to my surprise there were bottles of Milkteas, Juice and light punches. I just grabbed myself a milktea and sila na din.

"Shit, Veronica, that guy must be thinking that we are that innocent and virgin." Vien exclaimed, halos sumisigaw na siya dahil sa lakas ng tugtog. Umupo kami sa malaking sofa sa sala at ginagawa na ng mga bisita na motel ang pamamahay na ito. We couldn't just shout at them and tell them to stop, bahala sila.

"Coz we are. Guys, I know Samantha and Vivian have tasted liquors already but there's no way na mag iinom kayo dito dahil napaka delikado." Charres said at tumango naman ako at si Jean.

"Hoy! Wala din akong plano uminom dito, I mean, this is too beyond my league, like halos lahat na naka paligid sa atin nakahubad na." Vivian said and we agreed. Though, meron namang nag uusap lang while having drinks on their hands. Typical Las Vegas party. We were chilling and was vibing along the music, coz the songs were vibe-able.

Bigla akong naka feel pag sakit ng aking pantog, senyales na naiihi ako. I told my friends na pupunta muna ako sa banyo, magbabawas lang and they even insisted na sumama but I just refused them. I approached Lucas while he's busy biting this woman's lips. I tapped his right shoulder that made him stop.

"You wanna join us?" The girl was smiling and was touching Lucas' face. Umiling ako kaagad sa tinuran ng babae.

"Oh no, I was just going to ask your partner kung saan yung cr dito, naiihi kasi ako." I said and she just laughed and Lucas turned to face me.

"Go upstairs and on the right, you'd see a red door, pumasok ka doon." He said at may kinindatan siya sa likod ko, and sa nakikita kung angulo, parang nasa itaas yung kinindatan niya dahil naka angat ng bahagya ang kanyang mukha. I turned to see who he was winking at, and to my surprise a girl was smirking while shes looking at me and she turned right. That was suspicious and I felt that something is not right. I turned my attention to Lucas again to say thank you.

"Thanks" I said at umalis ako sa kanilang dalawa, pero bago nila tinuloy yung make out session nila. I heard the girl murmur

"It would have been great kung sumali siya sa atin, I fucking want threesome right now." The girl said that made my eyes widen from what I just heard. Lucas answered,

"Oh no, you wouldn't want her to interfere, she's an alta, at baka mapatay pa ako kung may gagawin ako sa kanya." He said at ito'y nagpakaba sa akin, what was he saying? I walked upstairs I was taking my time to walk upstairs and I finally reached the second floor and I turned right. Lumakad pa ako dahil wala pa akong nakikitang pula na pintuan, pero nakita ko ito, 5th door from right.

I entered the room, the room had its hallway too, wtf, anlaki naman ng cr kung ito talaga iyon. But to my surprise I heard moaning.

"Fuck, Greg! Yes fuck me!!! Thats it!!!" A girl's moan was echoing the room. No, this is definitely not a bathroom. I dont know, but something in me convinced myself na tignan ang akto. I slowly walked on the path sa left side ng maliit na hallway. I peeked lightly just to find out a guy wearing a gold robe was laying on the bed and a girl's riding him, the girl who gave me a smirk, earlier, what kind of fuckery is this!?. There is also a girl that's kissing the body of the guy.

"Fuck, take it bitch! Take it!!!! Ughhhh!!! Yes!" Loud moans were roaring this room. That's definitely Gregory Luke. All the traumatic experiences were rushing in my mind and I held my tears. But before I could leave this filthy and nasty room, I heard him say this:

"Take this fucking pill, bitch! I dont want you to get pregnant!!! Leave and dont let me see your faces ever again, fuck when in she going to be mine!!!" He shouted and I quickly ran out from the door. Tila nawala yung pagka ihi ko dahil sa kaba. I immediately went downstairs and bid my goodbye to Lucas already, I told him that we'll be heading first.

I waved my hand at nakuha naman iyon ka-agad nina Vivian. We rode Jean's car and before she started to drive, they turned to face me with their worried faces. I broke down and cried my fears out.

"Shh, What happened? Did someone harass you?" Vivian asked, she then hugged me to ease the tension I was feeling.

"I saw Greg having sex with two other women and all the traumatic experiences I had when I was on his grip came back and I think he's not fully healed. He's not. He must have faked it. He faked it that he's completely okay." I said with a cracked voice coz I want them to feel how petrified I was. I want this to stop, I really do.

"Know your battleground, know your demons."
-Veronica Venice Romualdez

______________________________________

Votes? Comments?