CHAPTER 26: A Genuine Reach Out

Veronica Venice Romualdez's POV

Nothing's changed, ganun pa din ang trato sa akin ni Gregory. He treats me like a piece of shit. He would tend to use my body whenever he wants. But, I've got to say na hindi na niya ako physically na nasasaktan, when we have sex, he tend to be really dominant, I have to admit that but that doesn't change the fact na lihis ito sa lahat na gusto kung mangyari, and yes, his plans worked, the media and the outside world bought the lies we presented and I'm still in-trance, he did really make sure na alagaan ako, pero walang nagbabago sa aking damdamin, I was struggling to appreciate his efforts, my heart is still closed, wala talaga akong ibang nararamdaman kundi pagka-muhi at galit sa kanya.

I descended from the bed and headed towards the bathroom. I looked myself in front of the mirror. My neck is full of hickeys I look miserable. But my body got the time to appreciate what he's done to me, I am that hypnotized. Pinuno ko ng tubig ang bath tub and drowned my body on it. I need to calm down. I wanted to bang my head so bad to remove the hypnosis pero I dont know what gotten into me but I couldn't do it. Maybe it's an effect of the hypnosis, there are particular things that I'm refraining myself to do. God knows deep inside of me kung gaano ko na gustong ibagok ang ulo ko dito at para mahimas himasan na but putang inang katawan to hindi sinusunod ang aking gustong mangyari, I dont know, napapasunod ko naman ang aking sarili in terms of doing daily routine, maligo, kumain, lumakad but hindi ko man lang magawa yung bagay na iyon. When Greg tells me something or commands me to do something or to act a specific way, doon gumagana ang hypnosis and I couldn't help but to fulfill his words.

I went out from the bathroom and wore my clothes on. I went out from the room and I slowly descended from the stairs, as I was walking down, I heard a man saying,

"Kuya Dylan, I don't want this to happen actually, I never liked instilling hypnosis on her. But it's the only way for me to have her, fully. Sa akin lang siya, ako lang yung dapat humahawak at tumititig sa kanya. Ive spent millions to learn hypnosis and there's no way I'm letting her slip ever again. I've killed that Joshue guy para wala ng hadlang and there will be no one that's stopping me from owning what's mine, even you, even if youre my brother. Nothing and no one in this world could equate the love I have for her." Gregory said, his voice was roaring all over the place.

No, Greg, this is not love. This is obsession. Yung pinakamamahal kung si Joshue, wala na, dahil sa kabaliwan ng lalaking ito. Hopefully, Dylan would help me, I'm hoping that he's healed and would let me out of here, knowing that his love of his life died because of this ridiculous acts, he should be learning his lessons.

"No, Greg, this is my fault, I shouldn't have said those things to you, look, Greg, when Mia died? It was the worst day of my life, she took her life Greg, and I know you wouldn't want that to happen to Veronica. Loosen her up, youre not in the position to claim her, Gregory, she is not an object, she is a person. I know I was wrong from saying na dapat i daan sa dahas ang mga bagay na hindi mo makuha-kuha and I'm taking that back. This should stop, let her go." Dylan said and that made my heart in glee.

Im internally crying, I don't know pero hindi ako nagpakita sa kanila, bagkus, nakinig lang ako sa kanilang pinaguusapan.

"NO! THERE'S NO WAY I WOULD LET HER GO, SHE'S MINE AND SHE IS STAYING HERE WITH ME! NOW, LEAVE MY HOUSE BEFORE I'LL BE SEEING RED AND WOULD HAVE YOU KILLED. I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE MY BROTHER, PERO KUNG KAKALABANIN MO LANG AKO, I WOULD RATHER LIVE ALONE, WITH HER THAN TO HAVE A BROTHER THAT'S A TRAITOR. FUCK OFF! DON'T YOU EVER SPILL THINGS TO AUTHORITIES KUNG GUSTO MO PANG MABUHAY ANG PAMILYA NI MIA. YOU KNOW I'M MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU, DYLAN. I BREATHE OVER YOUR NECK, SO WATCH OUT. NOW, LEAVE!!!" Gregory, angrily said.

Nababaliw na talaga siya.

He leaned his head on the couch and was staring at the ceiling tila malalim ang kanyang ini-isip.

"Why is it so hard for you love me, Veronica? I can give you all the luxurious things this world could offer. Loyalty? I can give you that? Everything you would want to have and experience, I can give you all of that. I don't care if my family betrays me, as long as I have you, that's more than enough for me. You are my medicine to make my mind still. Please, love me back." He said, he was crying. I admit, I was slightly moved but there's no way nakakalimutan ko nalang yung ginawa niya. There's no way.

"Greg, what you need is treatment, I can offer you that. Reflect on the things youve done wrong." I wanted to say that to him but I didn't have the ability to do so.

Im willing to help, I would really love to help you get away from this, for you to be mentally stable. But as from what I am seeing, you are very stubborn and close-minded. This is just hopeless.

______________

Samantha Martha Benilde's POV

"Guys, someone wanted to talk to us." Jean said with a low voice. We are frustrated right now.

We have already have a plan on how to help Veronica, we just have to make sure na merong event na gaganapin that would help us make our plans possible. If merong event na andoon si Veronica, since Gregory thought na hindi namin alam kung anong nangyayari kay Veronica, kampanteng kampante ito. But there is a higher chance na maiimbitahan sila sa isang malaking event dahil talk of the town ang confession nila, that's when we execute our plan. If hindi siya maibabalik sa simpleng sampal o bagok, we have to abduct her and get her treated. Hindi namin alam kung anong klaseng hypnosis ang nailagay ni Gregory kay Veronica, we just hope na hindi masyadong dominant to the extent na we would be needing her to go through a therapy.

"Sino?" Charres said and we stared at door.

"Wait, papapasukin ko lang. Vivian please place the food I prepared sa sala." Jean said and went to the door. A fine man entered the door with a worried look, he looked like Gregory, wait what? What's happening?

"Sino 'yan?!" Vien shouted, I guess I aint the only one who noticed it.

"Kapatid siya ni Gregory, Dylan, and before you react, hindi natin siya kalaban. Yes, he had obsessive tendecies before, but he got it treated, for real. Unlike, kay Greg, na he faked it lang. He knows where Gregory is keeping Veronica." Jean said and she sat down, she also guided the guy.

"How can we assure na kakampi ka namin?" Charres questioned the guy, she seemed reluctant, but I couldnt blame her.

"Okay, what Jean said earlier that I had obsessive tendencies. That was true, but I got it treated naman na. I would help you dahil alam ko mismo kung ano ang epekto nito. My girlfriend died because of my disorder. Kagaya din ni Veronica, I abducted my girlfriend and kept her in my room, for her to not leave me. Pero grabe ang kaso ni Gregory, coz he actually learned hypnosis para mapasunod ang lahat sa gusto niyang mangyari. Veronica is in-trance dahil merong hypnosis na andoon sa katawan niya at sinusunod niya ang mga utos ni Greg, I don't know how he did it. On my case, my girlfriend, couldn't contain the bruises and wounds I caused her, so she committed suicide. Her name was Mia De Franco, yes, you probably have heard na nagpakamatay siya dahil sa problems with her family, but it was actually because of me and I would want to say sorry coz I was the one who fed Gregory to follow what I did, which he willingly followed kaya't humantong sa ganito ang mga pangyayari. I was saying to him na kung meron siyang gustong babae dapat i daan sa dahas dahil ito lang ang paraan para makuha yung gusto niya." he said, we were shocked and Vien was just listening very carefully.

"That's too much to take. Thanks for informing us, pero hindi kana namin kailangan." Vien said and grabbed Dylan's wrist and headed towards the door.

"What's happening? He could be of use." I said while looking at Vivian.

Vien came back with a serious aura.

"Okay, I know he's genuine pero dapat hindi siya kasali sa plano na ating gagawin, if we have any questions at him, let's just connect with him through socmeds. There's no way we would be letting him know with our plan and besides, hindi natin kailangan yung address nila. I like a good challenge. Gregory is a sure one to beat." Vien said, at sumang-ayon naman kami sa mga sinasabi niya. We continued with our plan to finally put an end with this twisted story.

"Bottle your fears in."
-Vien Artemis Casino

______________________________________

Comments?
Votes?