Chapter 7 The Insecticon Part 2

SilverWing POV

Dear Diary

I don’t know for how long we've been traveling, but it was long. Miko had fallen asleep on the trip there. I also almost fell asleep, but didn’t. I watched Miko sleep and kind of felt bad for her. I know she will try to go fight with us, but I know neither Wheeljack and I will allow it. She’s Bulkhead’s human partner, and he will be devastated if he wakes up and she’s not there

***

Finally, we were here.

“I’m up!” Miko yelled the moment we landed. 

“So, what’s the plan?” Miko asked.

“Kid, if anything happens to us, press this button. I preset the auto-pilot to get you back to Prime’s base” Wheeljack told her.

“What? No way! We had a deal! You said I could help!” She yelled. I sighed. 

“And you did” I replied, walking to the exit.

“But it ends here” Wheeljack added. 

“This is my fight too” Miko said.

“We're sorry, kid, but Bulkhead is going to wake up” Wheeljack said. 

“And he will fire up my ribs if you are not there when he does” Wheeljack said. Just then, before we could exit the ship, I stopped, and with a sigh, I kneel down in front of Miko.

“Miko, if by any chance we don’t survive. I want you to give this to Optimus. He will know what to do with it” I said, handing her a small device that I had with me for a really long time. It was small enough for her to hold with her human arms, and it was not heavy, allowing her to carry it. We then exit the ship, leaving Miko inside. The last thing we heard was Miko yelling our names, but we didn’t stop. 

“What was that?” Wheeljack asked.

“That’s for me to know and for you to find out” I said. He chuckled.

We looked at each other before transforming, driving to the Energon mine, but stopped at the entrance when we heard flying above us. We then saw an Insecticon transform and was about to land above us, but we immediately drove back to avoid getting crushed by the Insecticon. 

‘So, that’s the Insecticon that hurt Bulkhead?’ I asked.

We immediately attack the Insecticon. I then saw Wheeljack about to use one of his bombs, but the Insecticon attacked him before he could use it. I saw the bomb land far away from him. The Insecticon was about to attack Wheeljack, but I didn’t allow him and jumped on the Insecticon’s back. The Insecticon fought to get me off his back, and when he did, I quickly regained myself, landing next to Wheeljack. I was about to attack again, but Wheeljack stopped me.

“Allow me to continue this fight, SilverWing” Wheeljack asked. I nodded.

“I will, but make sure he knows that he should have never messed with us wreckers” I said. He nodded.

I stood at the side, watching the fight in case things got ugly. I was not that worried at the beginning because Wheeljack looked like he was able to handle Hardshell by himself, but the fight quickly took a dark twist, and I watched Wheeljack get the beat-up of a lifetime. 

“Hey! I think that’s enough!” I yelled, getting the Insecticon’s attention. He growled. I chuckled before transforming not into my alt-mode, but into my cyber-wolf form. I roared, getting the Insecticon in alert before beginning to surrender each other. 

‘I’m gonna make you pay dearly’ I thought.

He was the first one to make a move. He fired at me, but I quickly used my cyber-wolf speed to dodge every shot he fired at me. I then attack him with my claws. I throw myself at him and manage to scratch him with my claws. I smirked when I saw fresh-looking Energon dripping from the scratches that I managed to inflict. He growled before attacking me again. This time I managed to jump in the air and land on his back like before, but this time I dug my claws and fangs on him.