Chapter 13 Injury

SilverWing POV

Dear Diary

Oh, my Primus, last time was fantastic. I still can't believe that I have finally confessed. I'm so happy. I'm now Ultra Magnus' Sparkmate. There's only one problem.

'My Sire'

***

I woke up to find Ultra Magnus looking at me.

"Goodmorning, beautiful" He said, kissing my helm. I giggled.

"Goodmorning, handsome" I replied. We stayed in each other's arms for a little bit before I finally broke the silence around us.

"Do you think someone heard us last night?" I asked.

"I don't think so. This room is soundproof" He replied. I nodded.

"Why do you ask?" He asked.

"Well, like you already know, I am Optimus Prime's daughter. I'm scared to know what he will do when he finds out what we did. You know how he is. He's really overprotective" I said. He nodded.

"I know" He replied. I then sighed, before a smile made its way to my face.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"The fact that you told me that you would never break protocol, but yet you already did" I said.

"Really? When? And How?" He asked.

"You're fragging your leader's daughter behind his back" I replied. He looked at me, before chuckling.

"Yeah, you're right, but I don't regret my decision" He said. I chuckled.

"C'mon, let's go" I said.

"We need to leave before everyone starts wondering where we are" I said. He nodded, sitting up. He then put his armor back then helped me put my own back. I went to get up, but a shot of pain went into my stomach.

"SilverWing, are you okay?" Ultra Magnus asked. I nodded.

"It hurts, but I think I could manage" I replied. I then grabbed into the side of the berth and with his help, I hoisted myself up. I then walked with the help of both him and the wall.

'I can't hunch over when I go inside the building or they will all know something was wrong' I thought.

I slowly stood up tall, then tightened the pain in my belly and began walking normally back to base with Ultra Magnus right behind me.

"Are you sure you're fine, SilverWing?" Ultra Magnus nodded. I nodded.

"I am" I replied.

I then walked over to the rest of the team to check what they were all doing.

***

I don't know how long it's been, but it's been long. I was leaning on a wall while listening to everyone speak with each other. I then saw Ultra Magnus walk towards us after speaking with Ratchet.

"Beast Hunters" He called.

"May I ask why you are not currently scouting grid 305 for Predacon bones?" He asked.

They all turned around. I saw some give him a look that could be described as tired.

"Because we just returned from surveying grids 301-304" Arcee replied.

"To log our field reports for your protocol, Commander Magnus" Bulkhead said. Just then, Wheeljack entered the base covered with some green stuff all over him.

"Soldier, I don't recall giving you permission to leave the base" Ultra Magnus said. I shook my helm, facepalming myself.

"Because you didn't, Sir" Wheeljack replied.