Chapter 10 Bone Hunting Part 1

SilverWing POV

Dear Diary

It's been a few days since darkmount. We now had a new base. It was not as big as before, but for us, it was good enough. It also took a few days, but I was finally able to move around freely. I also was now staying with the Autobots as well as Wheeljack, who's ship got destroyed and couldn't use it anymore. But the most important thing of all was that my relationship with my Sire was back to normal. By now, everyone knew that Optimus is my Sire, but I didn't care. I was happy to call myself again Optimus Prime's daughter.

***

I was in my new room at the base when I heard a loud commotion outside. I sighed before standing up and going to the main room of the base.

"Wheeljack! You could have caused serious damage!" I heard Ratchet yell when I entered the main room.

"To me" Miko said. I looked around and saw the lobbing ball that Wheeljack and Bulkhead use crashed against the door that Agent Fowler's office was at. I was able to get pieces together by just watching the scene in front of me, so it was no different to figure out what happened.

"A Little help here" I heard Agent Fowler say from behind the door. I chuckled, walking to the door and taking the lobbing ball. I then put it on the ground.

"What were you thinking, soldier?" Ultra Magnus asked Wheeljack.

'Oh, no. This can't be good' I thought.

"I was thinking that Bulk would catch that lob" Wheeljack replied. I shook my helm.

"Let me make myself clear, as Optimus Prime's second in command, I have no intention of tolerating Wrecker behavior" Ultra Magnus said. I rolled my optics.

'Oh, then you are up to something that you can stop, Ultra Magnus' I thought. I was not going to allow myself to be ordered around by him like he used to do back on Cybertron. I left the Wreckers with Wheeljack because of him and will do it again if I have to.

"Somethings never change" Wheeljack said. II watched the others gather around, waiting for one of them to blow a gasket. I was one of them but decided to join in their conversation.

"C'mon, Ultra Magnus. Give us a break" I said, getting everyone's attention.

"You really don't expect us to follow every rule in the book like you do, do you?" I asked.

"Need I remind you that it was Optimus Prime himself who assigned me to command you Wreckers back on Cybertron and get you loose cannons under control. An effect on combat unit begins with discipline. If you wont accept that, feel free to choose the path of least resistance as you did before" Ultra Magnus told Wheeljack and I. I was shocked, but I was also mad.

"If my ship weren't a twisted wrecked present, I'd that... Sir" Wheeljack said before leaving. I saw everyone then look at Ultra Magnus before looking at me. I had stepped forward right after Wheeljack left the room.

"Listen, Ultra Magnus. And listen closely. If I didn't listen to you back on Cybertron before then, don't expect me to listen to you now" I said before also leaving the room as well to find Wheeljack.

I walked down the hall until I found him leaned against the wall with his servos clenched together in a fist. I sighed before walking towards him, putting a servo on his shoulder.

"Wheeljack" I called.

"What do you want, SilverWing? Don't you see that I want to be alone?" He asked. I sighed again.

"I know, but I also know it's not good to be held in this kind of stuff" I said. He sighed before looking at me.

"You're right. Thank you, SilverWing" He said. I smiled.