Chapter 4 The Antarctic Part 1

SilverWing POV

Dear Diary

It’s been only a couple of days since we decided to stay on Earth, but not officially joined the Autobots. It’s been days since I began exploring Earth by Wheeljack’s side. We later received a call from “him” asking for help. They needed help in finding a couple of Iacon relics (I still don’t know why the Iacon relics are here on Earth). They were able to get these relic’s coordinates after the Decepticon ship somehow got a mind of its own thanks to Dark Energon and was able to take over the ship. I don’t know the whole story, but I really didn’t care to ask. They needed our help because they only were able to get four sets of relics coordinates and had to divide their resources. This meant that they needed all the help they could get. The only problem with this was that I got partnered up with the one bot that I wish to have nothing to do with anymore. 

***

I was waiting for a Groundbridge on a plane site in a forest. Just then, a Groundbridge opened up in front of me. I sighed before crossing the Groundbridge, ending up on the coldest place on Earth. 

‘The Antarctic’

On the other side, I saw “him” already there waiting for me. I rolled my optics before walking forward.

“Let’s get this over with so you could go back to your team and I could go back to do whatever I want” I said, walking past him.

“SilverWing, I…” He began, but I raised my servo with a digit out to stop him from speaking any further.

“I’m here for a mission. I’m not here to speak” I said, before transforming into my alt-mode, waiting for him to do the same and lead the way. I heard him sighed before transforming into his alt-mode. The whole ride was quiet. We didn’t speak at all with each other. I didn’t really care because I didn’t have anything to tell him. We then stopped once we were close to the relic. I transform back to my Bi-pedal mode. We began walking the rest of the way there.

“Hm, SilverWing” He called. I sighed.

“What do you want, Prime?” I asked.

“I know you don’t wish to speak with me, but…” He began, but I cut him off.

“I don’t, and if you already know that, then why are you still talking to me?” I asked. I heard him sighed.

“I just want you to know that I’m sorry” He said. I click my tongue.

“Whatever” I said, walking ahead so I won’t have to hear him anymore. Just then, I stopped at the tip of a hill and looked down, only to see Dreadwing with a group of Vehicons and Starscream. 

“Finally” I said. I was hoping to find a couple of Decepticons to kick their afts. This was better because I will be able to not just kick a couple of Decepticon’s aft, but will be able to kick the aft of the Decepticon that killed my friends.

‘Dreadwing’

“C’mon, let’s go, SilverWing” Optimus said. 

“After you” I replied. 

We immediately transformed back into our alt-mode and drove down to meet with Dreadwing. Just when we were getting closer to the relic, I saw a bunch of Decepticons up ahead. We stopped halfway there and transformed back into our Bi-pedal modes. Just then, Dreadwing, who was the one leading this operation, stepped forward. 

“Optimus Prime, I will request only once that you surrender the relic” Dreadwing demanded. 

“I was going to request the same of you, Dreadwing” Optimus said.