Chapter 8 Darkmount Part 2

SilverWing POV

Dear Diary

I couldn’t believe what I saw in front of me. I saw a Predacon. I thought they were extinct, but I was staring at one right this instant. It was big with black and orange paint job. I just couldn’t believe what my optics were looking at.

***

“A Predacon?” I asked.

“They’ve-They’ve been extinct since the beginning of Cybertronian history” Starscream nervously said. I could tell that he was ready to run away if the Predacon decided to attack. 

“Indeed, but this specimen that you see was bred in my laboratory” Shockwave said, placing a servo on the Predacon’s neck.

“Cloned from fossilized remains, which I discovered in Cybertron” Shockwave added.

“Shockwave, it does my spark good to see you once again tampering with creations” Megatron said, walking to the large beast.

“Master, please keep your distance” Starscream said.

“No need for alarm. The beast is completely under my control” Shockwave said. I then watched the Predacon lowered his helm down to be optic level with Megatron.

“Such primer magnificent” Megatron said.

“A sample of Energon from Wheeljack. Spilled during the Autobot’s failed interrogation” Shockwave said, taking out a container filled with Energon. I growled. He then showed the container to the Predacon, who immediately scanned it. 

“Let the hunt begin” Megatron said, before watching the Predacon spread his wings out, leaving darkmount in search of Wheeljack.

‘Please, Wheeljack. Be okay’ I thought.

***

I don’t know if I should call this lucky or what. I don’t know how, but Wheeljack managed to escape the Predacon’s attack. I still think this is way too lucky to be true. 

“What a great disappointment this must be for you, Master. To make matters worse because it cannot speak, we have no way of knowing why the Predacon failed so miserly” Starscream said. Shockwave was checking the Predacon while Starscream talked to Megatron.

“Poor mute mindless creature” Starscream added. I don’t know why, but I kind of felt bad for the beast, but it was not my place to say anything even if I could, I can because then I might get punished for it.

***

I don’t know how long it's been, but it must have been long. I was tired, and this stupid thing around my neck was making a bruise. I was also running low on Energon. I then began to hear a bunch of commotion from both Darkmount and the Nemesis. I seriously didn’t know what was going on. I then felt the whole place shake. I was thankful that I was sitting down instead of standing because I think I would have fallen down on my aft if I had been standing. I then saw a bunch of Vehicons firing at something or someone. That’s when I also saw a ship. 

‘Wheeljack’ I thought. I then shook my helm. It couldn’t be Wheeljack because I was there when his ship got destroyed. I looked closer and noticed that it was an Autobot ship, but who was the one driving it. I saw the ship flying away from the Predacon. Just then, I saw the Predacon about to catch the ship, but a Groundbridge opened in front of them. The ship dodged the Groundbridge, but the Predacon didn’t. It ended up passing through the Groundbridge before it closed. I smirked. 

‘And that’s how you get rid of a Predacon’ I thought.

This went on for a long period of time until I felt the whole thing calm down. I didn’t know what happened, but I do hope nothing bad happened. I waited and waited until finally, I saw what happened when I saw Megatron dragging an uncouses…