Chapter 15 Kidnapped

SilverWing POV

Dear Diary

I don't know what happened after I was shocked by Soundwave. The only thing I remember was Ratchet calling out to me, before blacking out. I have just woken up, but instead of being at the base on the ground unconscious, I was on the Decepticon warship.

***

“Urg, Where am I?” I asked. I then tried to move but noticed that my arms were locked in a pair of cuffs. I growled when I looked around, and the only thing I saw was darkness.

‘Urg, not this again’ I thought. 

I immediately knew I had once again been captured by the Decepticons. I hated this so much. The only good thing was that this time I was only cuffed and not chain to the ceiling. I only hope Megatron doesn’t try to put that horrible necklace around my neck again. 

Just then, I heard footsteps outside my cell. The door slid, and Megatron came in. I growled.

“What do you want, Megatron? Are you here to make me your pet again?” I asked. He chuckled.

“No, dear, SilverWing. I’m here because someone wishes to see you” He replied. He then stepped aside, allowing whoever wanted to see me to step forward. I felt my optics wide when I saw Ratchet. 

“Ratchet?” I asked.

“SilverWing” He said. He then ran to me and brought me into a hug. 

“Ratchet, what’s going on? Why are you here?” I asked.

“They captured me as well, SilverWing” He replied. I then saw him sighed. 

“They also threatened me to hurt you and everyone if I didn't help them” He added.

“To do what?” I asked.

“Synthetic Energon” He replied. I felt my optics wide.

“Ratchet, you can’t. They will only use that to their advantage” I said.

“I know, but I can’t allow them to hurt you or anyone else” He said. I nodded.

“I understand, but why are you here?” I asked.

“I told them that I would help, but only if you're by my side so I could see with my own optics that they are not hurting you” He explained. I nodded.

***

We had been taken to the laboratory. I was sitting not far from where Ratchet was working. He was working with Shockwave. They both worked on the Synthetic Energon, while Knockout helped bring stuff to them. I will also help out whenever they needed a pair of extra servos. If I had the chance, I would free us from this place, but Megatron had put on me that stupid necklace again around my neck to stop me from attacking anyone that was a Decepticon. 

"Fetch me the quantum cyber measure" I heard Ratchet ordered Knockout. I chuckled from where I was sitting down.

"Do I look like hired help to you Autobot?" Knockout asked in annoyment. 

“I do” I whispered. 

"Knockout attends to the needs of our esteemed guests" Shockwave ordered, making me chuckle even more.

"As you command" Knockout said. I let out a small laugh when I saw Knockout’s depressing face. I then saw Shockwave lay down a weird looking piece of metal on the table in front of Ratchet.

"So, we know this cyber matter to be produced by an atypical molecular displacement reaction?" Ratchet asked, checking the piece of metal in front of him.