Chapter 16 Final Battle

SilverWing POV

Dear Diary

I don’t know how long I heard Knockout talk about his paint job, but that was the worst thing I ever done in my life. I was sitting down finally done talking with Knockout and his stupid paint job. 

***

I was sitting down when I heard Ratchet gasping. I immediately stood up and walked to him.

“What’s wrong, Ratchet?” I asked. He then put a digit to his mouth, telling me not to talk loud.

“I found the final piece of the puzzle” He replied. I felt my optics wide. I then smirked.

“Thank you, Decepticon engineering” I said. He nodded. 

":: Shockwave::” 
I heard Megatron’s voice call Shockwave through the speakers.

“:: Assembly of the Omega Lock is entering the final stage. Your guidance is required:: " Megatron said.

"Understood my liege" Shockwave replied. He then turned to look at Knockout. 

"Knockout, supervise our guest in my absence" Shockwave ordered. He then left the lab. I think Knockout said something, but he was so far from where I was to hear him.

“I cannot allow Megatron to possess the stabilized formula” Ratchet said. I nodded. He then erased the monitor from the previous page. 

“not now or never” Ratchet added. He then grabbed a tool from a table and put it inside this strange device, causing it to explode. 

“For the love of… What is happening?” Knockout asked.

“The formula’s stability. It must have triggered a change reaction” Ratchet lied. I then saw Knockout quickly call the 2 Vehicons keeping guard outside to help fix the problem.

“C’mon, SilverWing” Ratchet said. I nodded.

“Right behind you, Ratchet” I said. 

We then transformed and immediately drove away. We drove through the dark hallways of the Warship for a couple of minutes with a bunch of Vehicons trying to shoot us. We managed to lose the Vehicons, but then when we rounded a corner, we were met with Megatron himself. I managed to transform before he could hit me, but Ratchet didn’t have the same luck. He had stomped on Ratchet’s alt-mode. 

“Ratchet!” I yelled. I was about to help him, but a painful recharge from the necklace shocked my whole body, making me fall to the ground in pain.

“SilverWing!” Ratchet yelled. 

Finally, the pain stopped. I was breathing so hard from the recharge. 

"If you terminate me. You'll never get your hands on the formula" Ratchet said. I then saw Megatron allow Ratchet to transform back.

"Oh, I wouldn't be so certain, doctor. My experts are working diligently to disentangle your false trail as we speak" Megatron said, making Ratchet quickly look up at him with a shock expression. He then took us both back to the lab. That’s when Knockout took the CNA sample that Ratchet had away from him. 

“Nice try. I will just put this back where it belongs” Knockout said.

"Spectrum analysis confirms that the Synthetic Energon is stable. The formula is now complete" Shockwave told Megatron, holding a sample of the now complete Synthetic Energon.

"And your timetable for production?" Lord Megatron asked, taking the sample to take a closer look.

"With the aid of hyper-acceleration technology” Shockwave said.