Chapter 14 Soundwave

SilverWing POV

Dear Diary

I was so happy that my Sire accepted my relationship with Ultra Magnus. I was scared that he was going to pull us apart. Anyway, the next day I woke up to find Ratchet already working on Ultra Magnus' servo. He ended up with a claw-like servo, but I still love him no matter what kind of servos he had. He was the Mech that I fell in love and that's all that matters to me. I heard Ratchet say that Ultra Magnus will be okay, but won't be going out any time soon until he fully recovers. I was still happy that he was okay.

***

"Prime" Agent Fowler called.

"We have trouble brewing, the cons staged a smash and grabbed at Las Elmo's nuclear plant late last night and made off with twenty tons of control rods" Agent Fowler said. I raised an eyebrow.

"That's a lot of control rods" I said. Agent Fowler nodded.

"What are the Decepticons looking to build?" Optimus asked. He was saying this more to himself than us. Agent Fowler had gone to investigate but later called us through the computer.

"Prime, it's Cons again" Agent Fowler said.

"Coordinates received, Agent Fowler" Ratchet replied, opening a Groundbridge for us. I then saw Ultra Magnus, who was finally up, stepped forward.

"Let's roll" Ultra Magnus said, but Ratchet cut him off short.

"Ep, Ep, your ability to roll remains predicated upon further exploration of your manual dexterity" Ratchet told Ultra Magnus. I frowned when I saw him try to move his new servo, but failed.

"I'm afraid Ratchet authority supersedes my own in medical matters" Optimus told Ultra Magnus. I then saw Ultra Magnus sighed. I really felt bad for Ultra Magnus because he doesn't deserve this.

"Understood" He said. I then watched Optimus turn to look at me.

"SilverWing, if you are ready for battle, you may come with us" Optimus said. I nodded.

"I could" I replied. He nodded. We then went through the Groundbridge except for Ratchet and Ultra Magnus. I went through, right after telling Magnus something.

"Hey, it's okay. You'll get better. I know. Anyway, I see you when I come back" I said. He nodded.

I then left, but on the other side, we got there just as the Vehicons were leaving with what they were looking for. We immediately drove at full speed to catch up to them before they could cross the Groundbridge. I then saw Optimus transform and take flight with Laserbeak right on his tail. I used my side mirror to look up and saw Soundwave. The Vehicons fired at us but didn't hit us. They then finally were able to cross the Groundbridge in time, before we could have caught up with them. I stopped, before transforming back into my Bi-pedal mode.

"Scrap" I said. I then looked up when I heard firing and saw Optimus firing his gun at Soundwave. Soundwave managed to dodge the attack a couple of times but ended up still getting hit. He then came crashing down into a couple of power cords, sending a really painful recharge throughout his whole body.

"Oh, that must have hurt" I said.

"Agree" Wheeljack said. We all then surrendered Soundwave's unconscious body that was laying down on the ground with the power cords wrapped around his body.

"Ratchet, reopen the Groundbridge, but ensure that the humans are kept at a safe distance for we will be returning with a Decepticon prisoner" Optimus said.

***

We were back at base. I watched Ratchet immediately strapped Soundwave down so he couldn't escape.