Chapter 8 Darkmount Part 1

CHAPTER 8

SilverWing POV

Dear Diary

It's been days since the Insecticon incident happened. I stayed with the Autobots only for a few days until I was fully recovered. I was there when Bulkhead woke up, but right after that, I left the base. I couldn't stay any longer, so I went back to travel with Wheeljack. That was a long time ago. We are now going back to base. We detected an immense energy surge. We were going to check it out.

***

We returned to the Autobot base to find it under attack by Decepticon forces. We saw an exact replica of Darkmouth back on Cybertron here on Earth and really close to where the Autobot base was located. We had just saved the human that helps the Autobot from getting shot down from his chopper by a bunch of Insecticons. I think his name was Agent Fowler.

":: Prime, reinforcements just arrived::" Agent Fowler told them.

":: Agent Fowler, your military cannot prevail against the...::" Optimus began, but Wheeljack cut him off short.

"You didn't think we were going to let team prime have all the fun, did you?" Wheeljack asked. I heard Bulkhead laugh.

":: It's Jackie, SilverWing::" Bulkhead said.

":: Wheeljack, SilverWing, but did you two...::" Ratchet began, but we could cut him off short.

"We picked up a straight energy source" I replied.

"I hope you don't mind the company?" Wheeljack asked.

":: No... It's just after everything... Well...::" Ratchet said, but couldn't finish this sentence. I chuckled.

"We are still in the same team, doc. Always will be" Wheeljack replied.

We then hung up and continued shooting down as many Decepticons as possible. We knew we were not going to be able to defeat them all, but at least we could buy the rest of the team some time to escape. I wish we could do more, but we both knew this was all we could do to help for right now. I then saw that we were being chased by a specific con. I growled.

'Starscream' I thought. I then saw him shoot two guide missiles at us. I felt my optics wide in realization.

"Wheeljack" I said.

"I know" He said.

He then flew as fast as he could to lose the missiles, but they still managed to hit us. We went crashing straight to the solid ground. I gasped, feeling the pain from the crash finally hit my body. I then felt something in my spark. It was a message through a bond that has not been used in so many years. I will usually ignore it, but for some kind of reason, I didn't.

":: SilverWing, I'm sorry. I love you, Sweetspark. Please, never forget that::" I felt my optics wide when I heard that message before feeling this horrible pain in my spark because I still had the bond open. I also heard a loud explosion outside, but I ignored it. I felt like a piece of me just got taken away by force, before feeling something fresh began to run down my face. I knew what they were. They were tears. I ended up sobbing so loud that I knew everyone in 100 miles away could hear me.

"Sire" I cried.

"I-I'm... I'm sorry, Sire" I said, falling into a deep recharge from crying so much.

***

When I woke up, I was hanging from a ceiling with chains on the Decepticon new base, or I think it was the Nemesis. I didn't really know and didn't really care. I was deactivated. I just lost the last family that I had. I felt horrible with myself because he died thinking that I hated him when, in reality, I only wanted him to knowledge me as a warrior. I still had the bond open, hoping that he was alive and could send me any kind of affection through it, telling me that he was okay.