Chapter 5 The Antarctic Part 2

SilverWing POV

Dear Diary

I don’t know for how long we've been staying out here, but I think I agreed with Starscream now. It was getting colder and colder. I still hate the fact that I had to come to the coldest place on Earth and with Optimus.

***

“Are we really going to waitlist here in the freezing cold, completely at the mercy of human bureaucracy?!” Starscream asked. Just then, sudden sounds of helicopters prevented him from saying anything else as they flew away from the facility. 

“C’mon, let’s go” I told Starscream, getting to move forward again. Once we made it to the facility, I watched Optimus shove open the two doors to a storage unit. I stood behind him with my blaster pointing at Starscream, who was standing beside me. The relic was at the center of the room in the shadows. The three of us walked towards it. 

“The relic remains sealed in the ice” Optimus said, noticing the object that was stuck in a frozen casing. 

“I knew you were of questionable honor, Starscream'' Dreadwing's voice announced, making his way inside the storage unit.  

“But aiding the Autobots, that is a capital offense” Dreadwing said.

“What?! But-But I-I left tracks for you on purpose! So you could rescue me from my captor!” Starscream yelled, walking forward. I rolled my optics. I could tell that he was lying.

“Dreadwing” Optimus called.

“I cannot allow you to leave here with this relic” He said.

“I know that Prime, but I do not intend to give you much of a choice” Dreadwing replied, pointing his gun at us. Just then, Optimus charged forward, slamming against Dreadwing and knocking the two of them out into the snow. I then glanced back at Starscream, who had the look of someone who’d just gotten an idea as he stared at the relic.

“Oh, hell no!” I yelled, rushing over to him. I immediately charged at him. He quickly dodged then rammed himself into my side. I hissed in pain. He had hit me on my bad side. He then came up behind me and held out his arms before pulling back, choking, and blocking my Energon flow with his cuffs. He released me after a few minutes, and I dropped down, feeling incredibly lightheaded. 

“Urg… What’s going on?” I asked.

I didn’t know what was going on around me for a couple of minutes because my helm was going crazy, but once I was able to get my helm out of the clouds, it was too late because Starscream had already the relic in his servos. He picked it up carefully with both servos and held it up to examine, before placing it on his chassis. I watched the relic surrounded and covered the slender seeker with layers of armor, snapping the bonds right off his wrists. 

I then felt my optics wide when he grinned evilly at me. I tried to back up and escape, but it was too late because he immediately grabbed me. He then kept upwards with me on his grp and broke through the building’s roof. The jump propelled him forward, landing in front of the two Mech’s fighting outside. 

“Grr… Let go of me!” I yelled. I then saw Optimus’s optics widened, and his face paled at the sight of me struggling in the seeker’s servo. 

“The Apex Armor” Optimus said. He was laying down on the ground for some reason, but I really didn’t care right now. 

“I don’t care what’s the name of this stupid relic is! Get me out of here!” I yelled. I growled, trying to free myself, but failed. I couldn’t believe how strong Starscream with this stupid armor. I couldn’t free myself from the tight grip that he had on my small body.