Chapter 7

Days passed so quickly and I had been living with him since 15 days almost half a month. I started adjusting in his house.

He was kind with me and he didn't forced me for anything or you can say I was obedient to him. But he stopped showing me my parent's pictures.

As the days passed I realized that my parents couldn't find me. He is a powerful man and I was sure that it was his plan. He can control anything with his money.

It was my time to do something because there's no way that my parents can find me if they could they would have, but unfortunately I was still with him.

I finally decided to run away it was my problem and only I can fix it. I spent most of my days in the garden area which was right behind the main gate and the garage so I observed everything very keenly.

The main gate can be operated by a security card and there are only two security cards, one was kept by the security guard and my darling husband owns the second one.

He usually keep his security card in his pocket and I can't take it out because for that I need to take his clothes off and it was impossible because there was only one way to take his clothes off and I was surely not interested in it.

On my sixteenth day, suddenly it started raining in the evening, I was watching the rain from the window and he was watching me. I walk out of the room he called my name from behind but I ignored him and went downstairs in the garden to enjoy the rain.

It felt good when I walk into the rain. It feels like I was still capable of feeling things I can actually sense every single drop of rain on me. I spread my arms and start playing with the rain drops. Rain is the most beautiful gift of nature it always bring smile on my face.

"I assume that you like the rain, but it's not good for you, you're gonna get yourself cold.", He startled me from behind. I didn't see him coming, obviously I can't be alone when he's around.

"Get me a bowl of soup later and I promise I'll be fine, please let me enjoy this moment I am having fun right now.", I replied ignoring his presence. He was standing in the shade and watching me like always.

"I can do anything to bring that smile on your face. Have fun I have a conference call to make. I'll join you later." he left.

I walk here and there in the garden, enjoyed the rain when I was about to get inside I saw the security guard going towards the bathroom and his things were on his counter.

That was my time to be quick and smart so I waited for him to get lost, then I looked around carefully and there were no signs of my dearest husband. I walk towards the counter pick up the card opened the gate and watched outside, nobody was there too.

Finally I was free, but I had to be quick so I remove my slippers and started running it was a long street with huge houses on both sides but I can't ask for help from them. I ran faster in the rain bare feet.

The area was not familiar to me at all. Streets were empty as if nobody has ever been lived there. I saw some kind of a movement and lights towards east, so I started running towards east.

While I was running I felt some lights from my back, but I kept running. Suddenly a car came from my back and blocked my way. I stopped running and step back but when I turned around unfortunately my way was blocked from two cars. I looked around and I had no other way left.

I sank down on my knees and burst into tears. He came out of the car which was in front of me and walk towards me. He holds me up and drag me to the car.

He opened the car's door and pushed me into the car, then he bangs the door with full thrust. I got scared, he was angry and I can feel his aggression.

He drives the car very fast, enough to scare the hell out of me. He stopped the car in his porch. He gets out of the car and come to me he didn't say anything just hold my hand and pulled me out of his car and drags me upstairs to his room.

He leaves my hand, pointed towards the dressing room and ordered, "Go and change your clothes now."

I ignored his order and turned to walk out of the room. But he grabbed me from my both arms firmly and said, "Please don't try my patience because if I loose it, you don't want to regret it! Do you?"

He pointed again towards the dressing room and this time he was silent. I had no choice instead of obeying him. I went into the dressing room and I changed into a pair of jeans and a check shirt.

When I came back in the room, he was sitting on the edge of the bed. I thought it would be good to leave the room so I started moving to the door but he interrupted, " Where are you going? We need to talk."

"I don't want to!" I replied. He stood up and walk three steps forward towards me.

"You have to because what you did today was not acceptable at all. You should be punished and you know your punishment. Aren't you?" he threatened me.

I quickly rewind his words in my mind and I understand that he was talking about my parents. He's gonna kill my parents to punish me.

"No, please don't touch my family they didn't do anything it was my fault, they are innocent." I shouted. The thought of loosing my family makes me cry even harder.

"I am sorry! I warned you but you didn't take it seriously. I have to do something to teach you a lesson." He said.

He started walking towards the door. I rushed to the door and close it then I blocked the doorway.

"Move! leave the doorway! It's not gonna work." He said.

"No, first you promise you'll spare my family's life." I pleaded.

"No, I will not." he replied coldly and took out his cell phone out of his pocket.

That was my time to decide and the decision changed my whole life. I rushed to him, held his face and KISSED HIM.

Author's note :-
Hey guys I am so glad that you're reading my story I know that my literature skills are not so good but I am working on it...please send me your feedbacks because your feedbacks are my inspiration...love you all my readers...