Chapter 14

I stood up to fetch some food for her. But she holds my hand and insisted me to stay. I see some wounds on her face that bastard was too desperate to hurt the love of my life.

I examined her face properly I saw bruises on her left cheek actually he punched her face so hard. She got a cut on her lips and a bump on her forehead. The bump on her head was also bleeding, she laid her head back and closed her eyes so I got chance to move a bit.

I fetch some food and medicines for her, she refused to have food but let me apply medicines on her wounds. I gave her a medicine from which she'll feel good and sleep properly, I asked my doctor about this medicine.

I insisted her to have some hot chocolate and she agreed. After some time she laid back and slept. I checked her and she was sleeping peacefully. I changed my clothes took my car keys and left the house. I call my agent and he told me about his location.

I drove to Rashk's house and rush to his room, I wanted to know why he did all this. His bodyguard tried to stop me in between but my I took good care of them.That bloody mother fuckers was sleeping on his bed so peacefully. How can he sleep peacefully while I can't, I thought.

I could'nt control my anger and I dragged him from his sleep and throw him to the floor. I kick him brutally and he cried out of pain. Then I dragged him from his collar and lift my hand to punch his face, but I could'nt do that. I threw him again on the floor and turn away from him.

"How could you Rashk?" I shouted on him with anger.

"You were the first person who knew about Areesha, you betrayed me and now you tried to harass her. She is the love of my life, I trusted you with her but you don't deserve to be trusted. This is the last time I'm seeing you. I will never see your face our friendship is over. If you ever come near her I promise I'll kill you with my bare hands." I turn to face him.

He stood up and sat on the couch near his bed. Then he replied, " I'm sorry Nabeel, I thought that girl is the reason that you hit me that day, I wanted to kill her since then. I was too desperate for the revenge, I could'nt see that you love her insanely. But now I know if I kill her you'll die too. Forgive me Nabeel. I'll say sorry to your wife too."

"I can't, and don't show me your face again." I turned and left his house.

I drove back to my house and went in my room. She was sleeping on my side, I decided not to sleep and plan something for her. I sat on the couch with my laptop and started thinking. She was very happy since last week and trying hard to forget her family, but what happened today shaken her.

I switch on my laptop and read the list of her favourite things and places which I noted when I was spying on her. I short list some dresses,flowers chocolates and favourite cuisines but those things would'nt work on her.

I got an idea the moment I saw her photograph on a beach.